Japan vs Belgium Fed Cup World Group Playoffs 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Japan vs Belgium Fed Cup World Group Playoffs 2012

Japan 12 75.00%
Belgium 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 10:09 AM   #16
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of
Re: Japan vs Belgium Fed Cup World Group Playoffs 2012

Flipkens is injured (they found 4 blood clots in her calf). 17 year old Ysaline Bonaventure replaces her.

Well, congrats on your 5-0 win Japan!
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #17
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

It seems that i'm the only belgian who thinks Belgium can win this even after Flipkens retirement Japaneses aren't that strong

Last edited by Sam. : Apr 12th, 2012 at 03:32 PM.
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #18
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

wow, lucky us!! hope younger players have some experience at this tie!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 12:23 AM   #19
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Belgium
I'm really surprised Wicky won't play. She always plays Fed Cup. I don't think she's ever missed a tie and last year she played on hard during the clay season . But then again this time is in Japan and I guess she needs to be careful after all th einjuries shes had

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 02:09 AM   #20
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

went to watch the tie yesterday.

both games were closer than the scores.
Ayumi and Kimiko won crucial points... but Kimiko... oh boy... she can play good tennis. Her skills are really amazing. Her style is very unique and really fun to watch.
I've seen her playing during her 1st career... Her service got much much better (still has space to improve tho), her angles are amazing. She's better at net now, and much much much stronger mental now.

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote