2012 Fed Cup Thread: Germany take on the Aussies! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #181
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Re: 2012 Fed Cup Thread: Germany take on the Aussies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Friendship has a break during match time, that's the bus.
Soccer player have to manage it every week

Last edited by Ziva : Apr 12th, 2012 at 10:36 AM.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 12:41 AM   #182
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a gossip thread?

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Apr 12th, 2012 at 12:51 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 09:02 AM   #183
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
...and Petko got it.... I am very surprised I don´t think it is a wise decision by Rittner to let Petko play....
= my thoughts but the nomination of her shows the slow believe in the other players to beat Stosur, what'll be the key of the match. I still believe in Julia but absolutely not in Petko itM.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #184
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Is this a gossip thread?
Says the guy whose whole life is centered around Lisicki responding to your tweet once? Classic!
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #185
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post
Says the guy whose whole life is centered around Lisicki responding to your tweet once? Classic!
not the whole, some days when she was a "bad girl" he quit her for Cirstea
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #186
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 01:53 AM   #187
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not once, she replied to me many times early in 2011, but my life is far from centered around her anymore (if it ever was).
I still stood up for her on GM when people said mean things about her after her injury, because I am still fond of her, as she is a nice person and I enjoy supporting her tennis. But I no longer have interest in making collages or videos about her or anything like that. But I won't go into details about why such enthusiasm has been lost, I just look at her differently than before, not in a worse way, just different. OK, just explaining my current feelings and that's all I have to say about it.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Apr 13th, 2012 at 02:44 AM.
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #188
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Not once, she replied to me many times early in 2011, but my life is far from centered around her anymore (if it ever was).
I still stood up for her on GM when people said mean things about her after her injury, because I am still fond of her, as she is a nice person and I enjoy supporting her tennis. But I no longer have interest in making collages or videos about her or anything like that. But I won't go into details about why such enthusiasm has been lost, I just look at her differently than before, not in a worse way, just different. OK, just explaining my current feelings and that's all I have to say about it.
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #189
country flag Mike81

Yeah have a laugh about it.... Now move on I'm sick of talking about me on this forum.

Last edited by Mike81 : Apr 13th, 2012 at 08:15 PM.
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #190
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Morgen ist der FED CUP. I hoffe die deutschen Frauen gewinnen gegen Australien
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #191
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Morgen ist der FED CUP. I hoffe die deutschen Frauen gewinnen gegen Australien
Almost! Add ch to the I and you are grammatically correct! (Ich)

Sooo looking forward, I will be in Stuttgart tomorrow!!
Only 7 hours till I`ll hit the road. Yay!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote