Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - - Volume 12 - Page 152 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 19th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #2266
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - - Volume 12

I can't believe you people like Brena, phew. I'm just dazzled.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #2267
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

DEAD at this Brena lady being a nemesis to Ana Why?
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #2268
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea, but I've also noticed that a lot of Ana's fans seem to have a strong dislike for her.

My parents were horrified too when I asked them to buy me Dragana's cassette.
Joana is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #2269
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
Look, I was a little girl when she was a big star. She was attractive, popular, there was a Brena doll. Should I even mention how much I liked this video?

I also loved Tajči, mostly because her name is Tatjana.

I don't like Tajči and Brena anymore, but it cheers me up when I see those videos.
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #2270
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute

Ma boli me uvo za sve, ja imam svoje sne

For better or worse, Brena was one of the symbols of my childhood.
I don't see how she's worse than 95% of today's music, too.
And it goes pretty much for all singers. The only one I genuinely dislike is Ceca, and again, it has little to do with her music.
Joana is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #2271
country flag Milos12

Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all

[quote=Cajka;21285652]Look, I was a little girl when she was a big star. She was attractive, popular, there was a Brena doll. Should I even mention how much I liked this video?

Jelena s favourite song since 2008! :-)

Brena and Jelena definately look like.
Milos12 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #2272
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joana View Post
She's also very flexible!

I can remember Brenamania to some extent, but I preferred Dragana Mirkovic when I was a kid.
Your fave (Dragana or any other) could nevah! She also fell head-first into the orchestra-pit in Parisian Olympia, but I don't think there's a video of that.

Quote:
You must be much younger than us. It's a generation thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ana View Post
DEAD at this Brena lady being a nemesis to Ana Why?
I honestly have no idea but I love it because it's so hilarious. The only 'connection' between the two (Brena and Ana) is that Brena's husband was until recently the head of the Serbian Tennis Federation, so she often attended DC and FC matches played in Belgrade. And at those matches she was seen sitting together and chatting with Jelena and her mum, but not with Ana and her family. I suppose that just means she might be friends or acquaintances with Snezana, but for some loonies it seems to mean that Brena and the Jankovics are plotting a devious plan against Ana's well-being. At least that's what I understood from what they wrote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post

I don't like Tajči and Brena anymore, but it cheers me up when I see those videos.
This

Quote:

For better or worse, Brena was one of the symbols of my childhood.
... and this. When I and most people of my generation say they love Brena, we don't really mean we sit at home listening to her CDs. It's just that she reminds us of something nice and innocent, her songs, her entire image and the films she did were all silly and fun. Her main talent was that she was somehow full of joy and was able to spread it around. I think that's why children adored her so. Alos, some songs are catchy and when there's a party at someone's place, someone always plays a Brena song and (drunk) goofing ensues.

Quote:
I don't see how she's worse than 95% of today's music, too.
And it goes pretty much for all singers. The only one I genuinely dislike is Ceca, and again, it has little to do with her music.
The only one I honestly can't stand is Karleuša. If she's a singer.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''

Last edited by Brena : Apr 19th, 2012 at 03:49 PM.
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #2273
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milos12 View Post

Brena and Jelena definately look like.
I find their personalities very similar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=88lyniPyYGM
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #2274
country flag sav001

sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dragana... I didn't know that she bought some creepy castle, Aždaja sent me the pic yesterday. Gospode bože.

Anyway, since you prefer Gaga to Brena, you're a hater and ugly on the inside.

I liked Brena when I was five or something and my parents didn't want to buy me that Brena doll. They didn't want Brena to become some role model for me.
Look what the police found in Dragana's castle

http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?id=n275921
sav001 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #2275
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I liked Brena when I was five or something and my parents didn't want to buy me that Brena doll. They didn't want Brena to become some role model for me.
Kudos to your parents She was not a good role model for young girls. She was just an entertainer, and that's all.

Quote:
Same here. However, compared to contemporary so called singers in Serbia Brena was real prima donna. And I still like some of her songs

Quote:
Can somebody explain to foreign posters here what does ''boli me uvo za sve'' mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sav001 View Post
Look what the police found in Dragana's castle

http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?id=n275921
At least the name is Ebenfurt, and not Fuc.ing, which is the name of one Austrian village.
Snex is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 05:45 PM   #2276
country flag Bismarck.

Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Queen Jeja has drawn Wozniacki in the first round of Stuttgart.
Bismarck. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 05:53 PM   #2277
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

FML

If JJ could win that match I'd be so happy... but it's not happening

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:11 PM   #2278
country flag Safe-From-Harm

Safe-From-Harm has disabled reputation

Oh no....
Safe-From-Harm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:14 PM   #2279
country flag Safe-From-Harm

Safe-From-Harm has disabled reputation

(1)Victoria Azarenka (BLR) v BYE
(wc)Kristina Barrois (GER) v Andrea Petkovic (GER)
Ana Ivanovic (SRB) v (wc)Mona Barthel (GER)
Q v (7)Marion Bartoli (FRA)

(4)Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) v BYE
Q v Q
Daniela Hantuchova (SVK) v Dominika Cibulkova (SVK)
Lucie Safarova (CZE) v (8)Na Li (CHN)

(6)Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) v Jelena Jankovic (SRB)
Angelique Kerber (GER) v Roberta Vinci (ITA)
Francesca Schiavone (ITA) v Monica Niculescu (ROU)
(3)Petra Kvitova (CZE) v BYE

(5)Samantha Stosur (AUS) v Shuai Peng (CHN)
Julia Goerges (GER) v Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS)
Q v Flavia Pennetta (ITA)
(2)Maria Sharapova (RUS) v BYE

Safe-From-Harm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:16 PM   #2280
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

This draw is too much

Wozniacki/Kerber/Kvitova/Sharapova/Azarenka on way to title

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread