Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 16th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #1441
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

so pleased to see Su-Wei getting the results she deserves..She is such a talented player and i was allways suprised to see her ranked where she was...Iremember seeing her at the AO few years ago,I think she made the 4thrd.good luck Su-Wei
Advertisement

Old Apr 18th, 2012, 06:25 AM   #1442
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin white View Post
so pleased to see Su-Wei getting the results she deserves..She is such a talented player and i was allways suprised to see her ranked where she was...Iremember seeing her at the AO few years ago,I think she made the 4thrd.good luck Su-Wei
I was at her match vs Rezai!!!!! I remember she was up 0-40 on rezais serve in tehs econd at 5-4*, and after she lost teh second, i thought shed lost it, but she won anyway!!! I dont think she should play too many tournaments. I think she should have played Fes, Budapest, Madrid and Prague (if its same week as P5 like last year) or Strasbourg. Playing rome is stupid, for singles, maybe for doubles. BTW, is she playing olympics in dubs with Chia Jung Chuang???

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #1443
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Budapest R1:

Hsieh vs Babos
Hsieh/Hsieh vs Husarova/Rybarikova

go su-wei! gl on clay!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #1444
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Tough opponent

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 01:53 PM   #1445
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

There will be livestream

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
Old May 1st, 2012, 03:56 PM   #1446

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

67 64
starting the third set now! come on su-wei, get that win!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old May 1st, 2012, 04:06 PM   #1447

yay, break for su-wei, after fighting off five game points from babos. come on su-wei, keep going now. she is playing a really solid and smart clay court tennis with a great touch. babos making more errors now...

Old May 1st, 2012, 04:07 PM   #1448

6-7 6-4 2-0 after an easy game for su-wei.

Old May 1st, 2012, 04:13 PM   #1449

6-7 6-4 3-0 now.

Old May 1st, 2012, 04:18 PM   #1450

4-0

Old May 1st, 2012, 04:27 PM   #1451

6-7 6-4 6-1

Old May 1st, 2012, 04:30 PM   #1452
country flag Chakvenus

Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future

Well done Su-wei! Solid fightback with some great play. Interesting that she was wearing both Nike and 361 - has she been dropped? That would seem a bit odd as she's in the middle of a singles resurgence.
Old May 1st, 2012, 04:35 PM   #1453
country flag GoofyDuck

0/9 on breakpoints in first is something to work on but so so pleased she won in the end !!

Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:19 PM   #1454

R2: (6) Martic def. Hsieh 64 61

i hoped for a closer match. now gl in doubles. they're playing right now, Hsieh/Hsieh are leading 6-5 first set, with Husarova/Rybarikova to serve.

Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:23 PM   #1455

btw, su-wei has a CHR at no. 68 this week. and she'll go up to around no. 66 next week. keep it up su-wei!