Can ivanovic come back? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Will ivanovic come back

Yes she will and she will start with small tournaments on her comeback. 17 36.17%
Yes she will and she will have a big grand slam result out of no where. 18 38.30%
No she wont she will stay where she is inside top 100 but never great results. 8 17.02%
No she wont she will keep falling and never have a good result again. 4 8.51%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 27th, 2010, 04:25 AM   #16
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can ivanovic come back?

nope loses first round in seoul here comes kleybenova in tokyo
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2010, 12:14 PM   #17
country flag mure

mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future

judging by the latest results

No,Yes,No,No,No way,Yes,YES,YESSSS,No,ehmm,yes,No
mure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 06:06 PM   #18

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

after great us open she has 1 round seoul 2 tokyo and q final in beijing
she seems to be doing better in larger tournaments
she beat bartoli and dementieva in beijing so she is playing well still.
considering her reslults in internatinal tournaments we cant expect her to do so well in luxemburg.
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 11:37 AM   #19
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

she is starting to show glimpses of her form..but still has allot of work to do. Need to be more consistent, but she is definitely more than capable of making a top 10 comeback.
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 11:56 PM   #20

Go ana! GL in Bali
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 03:31 PM   #21
country flag andrijagajic

andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all

She is back! 60 61!
andrijagajic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 04:54 PM   #22

Yes!!! great win ana
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 12:22 AM   #23
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

I guess she'll have more consistency but no SFs or better in grand slams.
Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 12:40 AM   #24
country flag Novak_Chen

Novak_Chen is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course she will.I always believe it.Ajde Ana!!!
Novak_Chen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #25
country flag 伊万诺维奇

伊万诺维奇 is just really nice 伊万诺维奇 is just really nice 伊万诺维奇 is just really nice 伊万诺维奇 is just really nice 伊万诺维奇 is just really nice 伊万诺维奇 is just really nice 伊万诺维奇 is just really nice 伊万诺维奇 is just really nice 伊万诺维奇 is just really nice 伊万诺维奇 is just really nice 伊万诺维奇 is just really nice

I believe ana must come back however,looking my ID,ivanovic in Chinese
伊万诺维奇 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 02:38 AM   #26
country flag dwyerfan

dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light

I really wish she had beaten Azarenka at the U.S Open. She was so close and that would have been huge for her confidence.
dwyerfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 02:39 AM   #27
country flag dwyerfan

dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light

I do definitely think she can get back in the top 5 someday though and win another slam or two. Serena isnt going to be around forever (well maybe wont be, lol) and she can definitely beat Azarenka when she is on her game. Sharapova is finished. So who else does that leave.

It is mostly confidence for her. She still has the game. Anyone can see that. Other than movement and her mind she really has no weakness.
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 02:39 AM   #28
country flag dwyerfan

Her forehand is probably the best in the World still when it is on too. I have seen matches with Serena she was even overpowering her with that shot. Just incredible.
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #29
country flag dwyerfan

She has a chance to end this year ranked inside the top 10 for the first time in awhile. Maybe top 8 and getting into the WTA Championships. Isnt she like 11th in the Race points now. I am sure she will be extra motivated that Jankovic might make it. She doesnt like to ever be overshadowed by her.
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #30
country flag dogwonder24

dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyerfan View Post
She has a chance to end this year ranked inside the top 10 for the first time in awhile. Maybe top 8 and getting into the WTA Championships. Isnt she like 11th in the Race points now. I am sure she will be extra motivated that Jankovic might make it. She doesnt like to ever be overshadowed by her.
I think she has a chance to enter the range of top 10-12. She is ranked like 19th on the race? I dunno But She is surely not going to enter the Championships. Ana sucks bigtime right now

PAW Titles: Auckland 2014, Sydney 2014 (Runner-Up), Acapulco 2014 (Runner-Up) ,Ranking: World #33
Three Hands: Roland Garros 2014, Western & Southern Open 2014,US Open 2014, Ranking: World #1
Ana Ivanovic forever
dogwonder24 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote