The Top 60 Doubles Rankings - Updated 11/17/14 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #16
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 3/7/12

First round of Indian Wells done and we see a lot of movement so far. Kveta and Kata are no longer co-#3's by Kveta playing with Bratchikova.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 06:32 PM   #17
country flag IanRadi
Winter is coming.

IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 3/31/12 - Final Set!

Thank you so much!
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 01:52 AM   #18
country flag colt13

colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold

Uranium, great stuff.

I must admit that I am paying more attention to doubles rankings because it is an Olympic year.
colt13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 07:53 PM   #19
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

And thanks to Miami, Suarez is back to top 100 at about #85 I guess

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #20
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 4/15/12

I think Kimiko got into TOP50.

She gained 280pts and 11th tournament was 64pts.
That means she adds 216pts to 1679pts=1895pts equals Su-wei(ranked 50)?

**** Later on

Oops, I realized Su-wei was in 50k and won them.
That means Kimiko's rank will be 51, I guess.

Last edited by Viennalover : Apr 15th, 2012 at 06:55 PM.
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #21
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 4/17/12 - Lisa and Liezel Co-#1s!

In 6 days, Lisa will be regaining the #1 for the first time since the week of July 8, 2007.

Old Apr 17th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #22
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 4/17/12 - Lisa and Liezel Co-#1s!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
In 6 days, Lisa will be regaining the #1 for the first time since the week of July 8, 2007.
Wow, it's already updated for next week...

And I found out Kimiko will make TOP50 in doubles,
for the first time after her comeback in 2008.

Actually Kimiko didn't play doubles in her former career,
but looks like she found interest now. Hope she'll have a big damage at GS.
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #23
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 4/17/12 - Lisa and Liezel Co-#1s on Monday!

congrats to Lisa and Kimiko

I'd be interested to see Paola Suarez's points , would it be doable please?

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Apr 17th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #24
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 4/17/12 - Lisa and Liezel Co-#1s on Monday!

Paola Suarez - 1031
450 - Miami
250 - Indian Wells
130 - Acapulco
130 - Monterrey
70 - Barcelona
1 - Bogota

Did that off the top of my head. Should be right.

Old Apr 17th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #25
country flag *Jool*

thanks

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old May 7th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #26
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 5/7/12 - Rome Points Off!

Rome points come off and we have some interesting movements. Benesova and Zahlavova Strycova are back in the top 20.

BMS, MJMS, and Peng are kept at the bottom in case they have good runs and get the same points back. Spare me work.

Last edited by Uranium : May 7th, 2012 at 12:38 PM.
Old May 10th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #27
country flag Globetrotter

Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 5/9/12 - Madrid QFs Set!

Great job, thanks! I was really looking for something like this and I could not find it anywhere else.... does it update automatically with some kind of programme or you have to do it manually? Great great great!
PS: So many "international" 280 wins for Errani and Vinci... soon, they will get no advantage in winning any more! 280 is really their lowest number in the top 11!
Globetrotter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #28
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 5/9/12 - Madrid QFs Set!

Manually.

Old May 12th, 2012, 12:36 PM   #29
country flag vevenyin

vevenyin is a name known to all vevenyin is a name known to all vevenyin is a name known to all vevenyin is a name known to all vevenyin is a name known to all vevenyin is a name known to all vevenyin is a name known to all vevenyin is a name known to all vevenyin is a name known to all vevenyin is a name known to all vevenyin is a name known to all
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 5/11/12 - Madrid F Set!

Thanks~~
vevenyin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #30
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 5/14/12 - Brussels/Strasbourg off!

5. Yaroslava Shvedova - 6555
1400 - US Open
900 - Roland Garros
900 - Cincinnati
690 - Istanbul YEC
620 - Rome
500 - Australian Open
470 - Moscow
450 - Beijing
395 - Tokyo
320 - Charleston
280 - College Park