50k Dothan - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #1
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
50k Dothan

QR1: Lexy vs Castano

lexy leads their h2h 2-0, but both matches were played long ago in 1996 and 2001

go lexy!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 16th, 2012, 12:21 AM   #2
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future
Re: 50k Dothan

Castano d. Stevenson 6-2 6-0

It's time for her to apply at Burger King.
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 07:20 AM   #3
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #4
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Yeah, it's yet another eye-roller performance from the "What-is-she-STILL-doing-here?" Stevenson.

Castano is even older than Stevenson is and still spanked her with a bagel. All of the obvious laughing aside, it is also a disturbing scenario. Alexandra Stevenson's continued presence on the tour, after the enduring and complete failure of this "comeback" is a disturbing thing ... especially given her age. She was always in frumpy physical shape, anyhow. She is not even remotely earning a living -- maybe a couple hundred bucks, at most, per tournament this year, on average. One can only conclude that the father is still chunnelling money to her, but I doubt that. He has his own financial worries, allegedly, and I think he would have the frankness to say, "Alexandra, I tried to help after our reunion. It is not even remotely going anywhere. You're approaching middle-age. You can't even qualify for the bush league events. I'm cutting you off to force you to get on with some other career that makes sense. Pro tennis is not your thing. You have failed for 7 straight years. For the love of God, get off the road, stop embarrassing yourself, move out of that mother's condo, and get out into the world before I have to let you live in the cellar at age 35, and I don't have room for you anyway!"

It's a scandal, really. What is she and the mother waiting for, at this point? A rainbow cascading from heaven with the words, "Alexandra, Get a JOB!" on it?
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #5
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute

It's NOT your life, deal with it!
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 04:47 AM   #6
country flag mikireturns

Relax, Grace. (Oh, wait ... I see that you are relaxing).

No one is saying she CAN'T make a wreck of her professional adulthood. She has every right to do so.

You're correct. It's NOT my life. But it IS my observation. One can make objective observations about situations, even the situations of others ... particularly when others perform in the public sphere to any degree, e.g. for "prize-money".

I am not saying that I "know" what is or is not best for Alexandra. I do not know that.

I am, however, saying that her comeback as a tennis professional has (ultimately) failed and that if she does not take appropriate measures soon, she could very well find herself in dire straits of a different and more serious kind in the not-too-distant future.

That is life.