SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 339 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 16th, 2012, 02:00 AM   #5071
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
: Why are some parents so dumb to think we don't care about them ? FFS ! It is the worse thing you can say to your kid ! Pls. Miranda, if you want to talk about it : you know my Mail and I'll be happy to give you some advices ! dear Selestial
thank you very much, my dear Jeremie, but you already have enough trouble, so i don't want to bother you any more, voicing out my grievances here is already enough, thanks for listening, I knew you have a big heart those who do not know are da fools

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 16th, 2012, 04:10 AM   #5072
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

I am sorry for always complaining, but the last 3 days have been hell for me, this "old fool" has been torturing us to the upmost . Please forgive me for the long-winding complains again as below:

"On Fri, my mum, with the help of our care taker, ordered an ambulance and sent the evil man to the hospital. I called the doctor later and was confirmed that he was fine and having no breathing problem or brain illness as the evil claimed. The evil knew that he was ok and urged the nurse to release him, when he came back to my house on Sat, as he thought that he was super fine again and our help was not needed in the near future, so he showed his true colours again: he pointed his fingers at me and my mum saying we treated him bad so we should be afraid to go to hell, he is the father and he should be respected .............etc. May be he threw tantrums too much that he felt sick again in the Sunday afternoon, calling me at least 10 times, saying he was going to my home (he always wanted to live in my house but there is no way that I will do so as he is now only bad, but also threatening our lives) so that I can help him but I said I can’t help him as I am not a doctor. At last, I called an ambulance to send him to the hospital at 11:30 pm. We all thought we could sleep a bit since he is in hospital, but then the evil called my mum as early as 9 am today, scolding her as evil for putting him in hospital that he does not like (holy god, its him who asked me to call the ambulance!). Its not easy for me to talk to a doctor since he is living in public hospital and the doctors are not around that frequently and I have no time to accompany him to hospital. I don’t know what to do, I need to consult my boss to see whether verbal threatening is enough for calling the police to warn my dad ……….

Thanks again for your patience ears but I am afraid at least I have to stand a few more months of fear until my father is being shut in an old people’s home or die (which I highly doubt it will be soon since he is still so ‘lively’ ………

See you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Apr 16th, 2012 at 07:15 AM.
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 04:27 AM   #5073
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpawdragon View Post
If not her first year as a pro, definitely the second.
I became her fan after the stabbling incident, i admire her kindness and fighting spirits

Last edited by Miranda : Apr 16th, 2012 at 06:58 AM.
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 05:39 AM   #5074
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
thank you very much, my dear Jeremie, but you already have enough trouble, so i don't want to bother you any more, voicing out my grievances here is already enough, thanks for listening, I knew you have a big heart those who do not know are da fools
Bothering me ? NEVER ! If you have things to tell to someone : go on but don't worry : you can trust me.

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #5075
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
Bothering me ? NEVER ! If you have things to tell to someone : go on but don't worry : you can trust me.
I know, thank you so much

Old Apr 17th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #5076
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Southpawdragon

The good old tennis days I still remember the epic Monica finals

See you
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #5077
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

My poor poor friend Your father is not only evil He is also childish.Your father plays this " I need my daily attention " games.Talk to your boss and ask her ,if there is any chance to call the police .I mean he is threatening your old mama and he is threatening you .Tell the police that you are afraid about your mama and tell them that heis very ill.He have nothing to lose anymore and this makes him very dangerous.
I hope this evil person will be soon in this old citizen house because then you can breathe again

My day was nice but now I'm hungry and tired.I need something nice to eat and then I will watch soccer

See you
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 04:08 AM   #5078
country flag Miranda

hello gala

my boss said its not very useful to call the police as he is only threatening but not doing anything yet so the police may not take action. I can only ask the care taker of my builidng to be more careful and observe more when he comes to my house, as he is dangerous .......

My father is not only evil, but i really don't know if he really is getting a bit crazy or is purely pretending and playing tricks? True, he is always of violent nature but now i guess having the great fear of having an ill body and the death there follows made him thinks a bit too much, he always complain of 'brain problem'. The most horrible thing is that his always change his mind (he is always like that, not only after he turned ill). Two weeks ago, he urged me to find him an old people's home, but then yesterday, he changed his mind and said he 'did not want to leave us' ........... holy god, OUR WISH IS TO LEAVE YOU FOR ETERNITY!

so i don't know what to do, sending him to old people's house is the best solution but if he is not willing to do so, what can i do? ......... I need to talk to the social worker to see if there is any way that we can 'force' him to go to old people's home even if he is not willing to. Sadly i am not in good terms with the only person that my dad has fear i.e. my brother and that he is always on business trip. I gonna speak to him when he comes back this Friday .......

please god, give me luck and strengthen, i cannot stand this any more! Even though I already asked my friend to accompany him to hospital today, he still called me 7 times yesterday night. Now I am so nervous and afraid that even when I am at home and have the house locked, i dared not turn on the tv but instead, i turned on the video cam showing the entrance of my building, to keep checking whether my horrible dad will come. I guess may be i gonna be sent to Frankfurt mental hopsital soon

wishing you a relaxing day and thanks again for your patience ears

Last edited by Miranda : Apr 18th, 2012 at 06:10 AM.
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 08:32 AM   #5079
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

My father is not only evil, but i really don't know if he really is getting a bit crazy or is purely pretending and playing tricks? True, he is always of violent nature but now i guess having the great fear of having an ill body and the death there follows made him thinks a bit too much, he always complain of 'brain problem'. The most horrible thing is that his always change his mind (he is always like that, not only after he turned ill). Two weeks ago, he urged me to find him an old people's home, but then yesterday, he changed his mind and said he 'did not want to leave us' ........... holy god, OUR WISH IS TO LEAVE YOU FOR ETERNITY!

I was "lucky" that my Evil father commited sucide sometimes when I hear your story ! Why oh why some parents are so idiots with their children ? Is he ashamed about you ? FFS ! Why does he want to screw you up ? Why does he change his mind so often ? Why does he accuse you of everything ? Your life must be a hell, Mir' ! I really don't know what to say but hey if you want to talk as I said : come to me The last thing I want to see : people suffering

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 01:28 AM   #5080
country flag Miranda

I was "lucky" that my Evil father commited sucide sometimes when I hear your story ! Why oh why some parents are so idiots with their children ? Is he ashamed about you ? FFS ! Why does he want to screw you up ? Why does he change his mind so often ? Why does he accuse you of everything ? Your life must be a hell, Mir' ! I really don't know what to say but hey if you want to talk as I said : come to me The last thing I want to see : people suffering
[/quote]

hello Jeremie

sorry i don't understand, did your father kill myself yesterday? My condolsences to you

my father is not very educated and he has an old brain, thinking that the kids were raised for supporting parents' livings only

thank you so much, now I am just waiting for my brother to return from trip and let him handles this, we must put the evil into old people's house, otherwise we all have to suffer

Old Apr 19th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #5081
galadriel

Hi Miranda

I also think that your father is dangerous Call the police or write to them.It's good that the caretaker keeps an eye on him ...

Your father is really getting a little bit crazy But I think this "changing mind with every new hour" is probably typical for a man who is scared by death ,
I can understand his fear but I can't understand that he is continue to make your and your mamasd life sad I would totally ignore him ...

Talk with your brother.Maybe the doctors can your father incapacitate ?You know that you can decide for him ...

Don't worry Miranda Sooner or later he will leave you and then you and your family can breathe again Here comes a big hug from me

See you
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #5082
galadriel

Hi Jeremie

You are a good hearted guy Yes,Miranda's life is not easy at this point but we are here to listen to her

I'm sorry to hear this about your father Yes,some parents are really not good to their kids.I was raised with a lot of love and so I grew up as a lucky child.I think every child deserves love ---

Enjoy the day
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 01:47 AM   #5083
country flag Miranda

hello gala

This old fool plays his game to the maximum today: he called us at 3 am and 5 am complaining of "dizzliness and brain problem" though he was just released by the doctor yesterday by 4 pm (he must be fine otherwise the doctor won't release him right?) and when I hang up his phone, he came to my house as early as 6 am!! I told him that I can't help him as I am not a doctor, so I have no way but to call the ambulence again.

I have consulted the police, they said next time I can call the ambulence together with the police, saying we need help but if my dad is not really hurting my mum but just threatening or being fierce, they can't do that much but only to persuade him to act better

Now I have to wait till my brother's return and see what can we do? We do think the reason why he plays so many tricks is want to move back to my house, of course it is not possible since he is so horrible to live with. And the social worker has confirmed that we cannot force him into old people's home unless we got a doctor's prove saying he is having brain problem that he cannot make decision of his own, but however, the doctor said he has no problem with his brain ,he is just playing games.......

And even if he is willing to move to old people's home, it still takes some time, i don't know if i can support any more ......... Now I am eating both the high blood pressure and anxiety medicines

he is heartless, as he is suffering so he also wants us to suffer like him. I can't ignore him as he is calling/coming to my house ..........

if he is not willing to live in old people's home, the worst that i can do is to move out from this house for some time (its not easy for me to sell the house so quickly, and especially with him being come to my hosue every day, that he gonna realises I am selling the hosue to avoid him) and rent another house outside for some time, changed my lock so that he can't come it, but its stilll problematic coz by then he will get more crazy, or may set fire to my house (even though I can ask the care taker not to let him in, but he may come to my house without the care taker's notice)

thanks again for listening

Last edited by Miranda : Apr 20th, 2012 at 03:05 AM.
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 09:57 AM   #5084
galadriel

Hi Miranda

So are the laws But it's good that you can call the police..Maybe your father have respect now ?

I understand Your father is doing this show only because he wants to move back.Don't let this happen !!!Your poor mother would suffer so much under his "give me this and bring me that and now call the doctor" wishes.

Por Miranda Stay calm and ignore him .Don't let him win ...

This could be a reason too.He probably thinks "why I am ill ? I'm the good one here" ...

Don't worry He is still an old sick manYou are stronger and much more clever than him ....

I'm ill too.I have a huge cold Since friday I'm so sick that I stay in my bed.It's terrible ...

See you
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 01:20 AM   #5085
country flag Miranda

hello gala

last Fri evening, the old fool told my mum that he was going to buy a 26-inches knive to kill me since I did not accompany him to hospital last Fri . I have no way but to call my brother to talk to my dad last Sat. Even though my brother used both threatening and soft method to deal with this evil dad, he is still not very willing to go to old people's home. And Even my brother told him not to bother me and my mum unstoppingly and at unreasonable hours, he still called me 5 times in 1 day and came to my house 2 times asking and complaining for meaningless things (holy crap, is he a man? He complained that he could not boo boo for a few days, what a kid??!!) after my brother scolded him (though luckily he did not call or come in sleeping hours).

So I have no way but to do it fast, i found an old people's home yesterday with my sister but I am still not very postiive that the bad dad will agree to move in. Unluckily my brother, most of the times, only stay in Hong Kong for 2 days in a week so its not easy to find some "powerful person" to deal with my dad. My brother though promises to accompany the dad on the day he moves to the old people's home as we are not powerful enough to make him move in. But i don't know what will happening as this dad is crazy and spiteful. He may cry out aloud saying we forced him to move in or create trouble so that the owner of the house will kick him out, so all i can do is just to pray for luck

I have only 2 hours of sleep per night for these few days as I am too worrying and nervous. I have also added a lot of white hairs and wrinkles in these 2 months coz of this evil dad

oh god, i am sorry for the cold, have you visited doctor? Are you better now?

see you and thanks again for your support and advice, you are a true friend

Last edited by Miranda : Apr 23rd, 2012 at 04:19 AM.
Closed Thread