One Direction Make No 1 in America - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 16th, 2012, 01:31 AM   #61
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One Direction Make No 1 in America

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranfurly View Post
Humbert Humbert, he is no Dolores Haze!
You are so delightful.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 16th, 2012, 01:47 AM   #62
country flag Zhao

Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
Zhao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 01:48 AM   #63
country flag Zhao

Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute

The Sydney Morning Herald report:Quote:Overactive hormones and cunning marketers direct teen frenzy over boy band

There is something in the air in Sydney. A strange brew of hormones and frenzied excitement, with a backing track of high pitched squeals and pubescent male crooning.

British-Irish boy band One Direction are in town, and we are caught in the frenzy.

Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, who are on a sold-out tour of Australia, are all loved equally.

The passionate love and dedication that many teenagers feel for the teen pop sensation are a result of overactive hormones and a drive for identity, combined with cunning marketing that uses new and old media to create a frenzy, experts say.
imberley O'Brien, the principal child psychologist at Sydney's Quirky Kid Clinic, said finding an identity outside family and school is particularly important for teenagers.

“It's the first time they can be independent and be part of something that they can develop a sense of attachment to,” she said.

And the heightened connection and emotional responses some feel are more likely in teenage years, when mood swings are the norm.
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 01:49 AM   #64
country flag Zhao

News.com.au report:

Old Apr 16th, 2012, 01:49 AM   #65
country flag Zhao

One Direction's half-eaten Vege toast hits $100,000 on ebay

A PIECE of Vegemite toast has attracted bids of $100,000 on ebay after being half eaten by Niall from One Direction.

ONE Direction may love Sydney and Sydney may love them, but band member Niall Horan isn't a fan of the finer things from our great country - spitting out Vegemite toast on live TV!

During their appearance in Channel 7's Sunrise Niall Horan sampled some of Australia's national breakfast dish but wasn't a happy little Vegemite - unable to even finish his mouthful.

He later took to Twitter to tell his 2,591,837 followers "Can clearly say vegemite is horrible! Like tryin new stuff though."

The show, however were much more keen on the toast, placing the remainder on ebay, in an attempt to raise funds for charity YouthCare.

The item was listed as 'Bread product with vegemite and saliva'
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 02:11 AM   #66
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umberella View Post
You guys are crazy, the album is amazing!! Love Taken, I Want, Moments, Same Mistakes... Seriously, they have SO many great tracks. Well deserved, better than Adele being number 1 for the millionth time if you ask me.
A mess.
The only thing that redeems you, is that you like t.A.T.u.
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 02:14 AM   #67
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionette View Post
A mess.
The only thing that redeems you, is that you like t.A.T.u.
Arlyn

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 02:22 AM   #68
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhao View Post
One Direction's half-eaten Vege toast hits $100,000 on ebay

A PIECE of Vegemite toast has attracted bids of $100,000 on ebay after being half eaten by Niall from One Direction.

ONE Direction may love Sydney and Sydney may love them, but band member Niall Horan isn't a fan of the finer things from our great country - spitting out Vegemite toast on live TV!

During their appearance in Channel 7's Sunrise Niall Horan sampled some of Australia's national breakfast dish but wasn't a happy little Vegemite - unable to even finish his mouthful.

He later took to Twitter to tell his 2,591,837 followers "Can clearly say vegemite is horrible! Like tryin new stuff though."

The show, however were much more keen on the toast, placing the remainder on ebay, in an attempt to raise funds for charity YouthCare.

The item was listed as 'Bread product with vegemite and saliva'
100,000 ?

Some people fucked in the head ?
ranfurly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 02:28 AM   #69
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

So that's his name? Zayn Malik. Yeah, I'll take him. The rest can jump off a cliff .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 02:35 AM   #70
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
So that's his name? Zayn Malik. Yeah, I'll take him. The rest can jump off a cliff .
Another Humbert Humbert.
ranfurly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 03:38 AM   #71
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
Me and him are already married sorry

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 03:45 AM   #72
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

i'd fuck 2 of them maybe 3 at a push

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 06:03 AM   #73
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Louis = Zayn >> Harry = Liam >>>>>>>> Niall

tbh
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 11:36 AM   #74
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranfurly View Post
I
They have nothing on Maria Callas or Elton John anyway
sorry, but what kind of deranged comparison is that??

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 12:05 PM   #75
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat View Post
sorry, but what kind of deranged comparison is that??
Gayness in Elton's case .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote