Dementieva 2003 Amelia Island VS Henin and Davenport - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2009, 10:43 AM   #1
country flag Sectumsempra

Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold
Dementieva 2003 Amelia Island VS Henin and Davenport

Does anybody have download links to dementieva's SF match against henin or final against Davenport from 2003 amelia island?
Sectumsempra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2009, 06:34 PM   #2
country flag _elenad_

_elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all
Re: Dementieva 2003 Amelia Island VS Henin and Davenport

I've recorded it on VHS (analog) at that time

but actually no chances to convert it into digital cause no A/D device
_elenad_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2009, 03:21 PM   #3
country flag Sectumsempra

Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold

Sectumsempra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2009, 07:46 PM   #4
country flag _elenad_

_elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all

but I've planned to save all of them into DVD as soon as I can borrow a DVD recorder (I've got also some many other older Elena's matches: the SF, usopen 2001, usopen 2002 doubles with Husarova and some others) so the hope is not finished
_elenad_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 12:42 AM   #5
country flag chirag sharma

chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light chirag sharma is a glorious beacon of light

does anybody have dementieva-mirza match at indianwells 2006. if anybody have it plz i request to upload here
chirag sharma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #6
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

Is it possible to get these matches?
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #7
country flag yazizouzov

yazizouzov is an unknown quantity at this point

please does anyone have any of Dementieva's matchs of amelia island 2003
yazizouzov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote