Maria's 2012 Grand Slam Outfits! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2012, 05:23 AM   #1
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Maria's 2012 Grand Slam Outfits!

IDK but I can't cope without Masha. At least I have Christmas and exams to keep me busy over the official off-season. Anyways I'm just wondering what you guys think the rest of her 2012 GS(and other tournies) outfits will look like. To give us something to do while we miss her. BTW, if anyone was enticed by thread title thinking there was leaked pics, don't leave - participate

Given the simple sporty vibe of her AO dress these are my predictions:

RG: I'm feeling something in the same vein as the AO dress, Masha hasn't wore pink at French in a while. So i think she might do something similar to her 2005 RG dress. I really loved that hot pink, but I doubt she'll wear 3 white GS dresses in the one season. I loved her 2006 RG dress too and I would like something fancy at a Slam again. However, considering she wore yellow last year and she's taken a break from blue this past couple of years I can easily see another Blue/yellow combo. But I think the 3 most likely colours are blue/ yellow/ pink

Wimbledon: For some reason I think this will be white However, I think considering Maria made final last year I don't think it'll be as simple as her past few dresses. I think it's gonna be a fashionista statement like her '07/'08 dresses (pleeeeeeeeeeease ) However again considering they've toned things down as they expect people to buy these dresses now it could be something like '05 which is equally

OG: Masha missed them in '08 and this one will be all out IMO. Our Bitch is gonna turn up like a hot, stunnah assassin in Red & White.

USO: I never really know probably black, but anything other than something similar to last years night dress . I did love her day dress last year though. I would love to see her wear purple, like the purple I think she was meant to wear in '08 not lilac, not pastel purple, not dark purple but a nice deep purple.

*EDIT* Having just seen her latest facebook post i.e. the shoes (not sure if they're new) I'd say orange is gonna be hit somewhere down the line this year.

Last edited by jameshazza : Feb 19th, 2012 at 05:31 AM.
jameshazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2012, 08:17 AM   #2
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria's 2012 Grand Slam Outfits!

RG : masha will wear orange for the first time at the grand slam stage. with the adv: the color of the dress will blend with the clay bla bla bla

WIM: simple white and boring like these past three years.

USO : last year she had boomerang on her back for AO dress and eiffel tower in her RG dress. maybe this year she will have liberty on her back and time square siluet at the top of the dress. with the purple color for the night dress.

seriously i'm dying for the picture

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #3
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

202 views, 1 reply: what a fucking fail thread
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 01:00 AM   #4
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

I don't predict anything innovative this year, sorry

When can she bring Layer-pova back?

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 01:08 AM   #5
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by profesorakittens View Post
I don't predict anything innovative this year, sorry

When can she bring Layer-pova back?
but when we had layer-pova no one liked her.

I kind of wish she didn't have her own line so that she could go back to wearing the amazing outfits of the olden days.
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 01:09 AM   #6
country flag jameshazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
but when we had layer-pova no one liked her.

I kind of wish she didn't have her own line so that she could go back to wearing the amazing outfits of the olden days.
Same, I doubt when they charge $120 dollars a dress they sell so well.
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 03:35 AM   #7
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

I predict another boring year of athletic dresses.
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 05:09 AM   #8
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I actually own one of those dresses for a discount

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #9
country flag abbller

abbller is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by profesorakittens View Post
I actually own one of those dresses for a discount
seriously i'm dying for the picture.
abbller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #10
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
How well do her dresses and outfits sell? Does anyone have any figures?
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #11
country flag jameshazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703703obeyrose View Post
How well do her dresses and outfits sell? Does anyone have any figures?
Apparently the Cole Haan range does well. I'm pretty sure her Nike Collection would too, just not sure about the GS dresses given price. Although, I'm sure posh country-club people would buy them.
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #12
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
IDK but I can't cope without Masha. At least I have Christmas and exams to keep me busy over the official off-season. Anyways I'm just wondering what you guys think the rest of her 2012 GS(and other tournies) outfits will look like. To give us something to do while we miss her. BTW, if anyone was enticed by thread title thinking there was leaked pics, don't leave - participate

Given the simple sporty vibe of her AO dress these are my predictions:

RG: I'm feeling something in the same vein as the AO dress, Masha hasn't wore pink at French in a while. So i think she might do something similar to her 2005 RG dress. I really loved that hot pink, but I doubt she'll wear 3 white GS dresses in the one season. I loved her 2006 RG dress too and I would like something fancy at a Slam again. However, considering she wore yellow last year and she's taken a break from blue this past couple of years I can easily see another Blue/yellow combo. But I think the 3 most likely colours are blue/ yellow/ pink

Wimbledon: For some reason I think this will be white However, I think considering Maria made final last year I don't think it'll be as simple as her past few dresses. I think it's gonna be a fashionista statement like her '07/'08 dresses (pleeeeeeeeeeease ) However again considering they've toned things down as they expect people to buy these dresses now it could be something like '05 which is equally

OG: Masha missed them in '08 and this one will be all out IMO. Our Bitch is gonna turn up like a hot, stunnah assassin in Red & White.

USO: I never really know probably black, but anything other than something similar to last years night dress . I did love her day dress last year though. I would love to see her wear purple, like the purple I think she was meant to wear in '08 not lilac, not pastel purple, not dark purple but a nice deep purple.

*EDIT* Having just seen her latest facebook post i.e. the shoes (not sure if they're new) I'd say orange is gonna be hit somewhere down the line this year.

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote