TENNIS TIPPING #17b | Fes --- Congrats crazylace01, Ethiopian Clowns and pedropt - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #31
country flag Kirilenko-Fan

Kirilenko-Fan is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko-Fan is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko-Fan is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko-Fan is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko-Fan is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko-Fan is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko-Fan is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko-Fan is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko-Fan is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko-Fan is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko-Fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: TENNIS TIPPING #17b | Fes --- Commit in!

In.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcb View Post
In for singles and doubles with anyone who needs a partner for this week Kiri is playing fed cup
I'm playing Fed Cup the week before This tourney is in two weeks, therefore: doubles with mcb
Kirilenko-Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #32
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

In

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 03:41 AM   #33
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirilenko-Fan View Post
In.

I'm playing Fed Cup the week before This tourney is in two weeks, therefore: doubles with mcb
YeY! Best news ever
2013 champion kirilenko-fan Ankara2013 FedCup champion team GB2013TT doubles champion Guangzhou,kirilenko-fan 2013 TT champion Marseille,France2013TTSaint-Gaudens doubles champion kirilenko-fan 2013 TT Caracas clay doubles champion with Kirilenko-fan2012 doubles championTT Albuquerque Simonsaystennis2012 TT Champion Zlin, CZE Clay / OutdoorsTT 2012 Doubles champions Poza Rica, Kirilenko-fan
Winner TT #20c|Brescia (ITA) 2011 Winner FITD doubles 2011 PorscheStuttgart Winner Fill-in-the-Draw 2011 doubles Torai Pacific TokyoTT 2011 Doubles champions ITF Johannesburg with Kirilenko-fan Winner Open GDF SUEZ Fill-in-the-Draw Paris Indoors 2011TT 2011 champions ITF Quanzhou, The Jackal TT Doubles Champions Saguenay (CAN) Kirilenko-fan
mcb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #34
country flag Connect_HR

Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold

in
Connect_HR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #35
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

In for singles.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #36
country flag SodaPop

SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
In.

Doubles with SodaPop.

In & Doubles with Meelis
SodaPop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #37
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

In and doubles with Nicolas
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 09:25 AM   #38
country flag Nicolas

Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute

In doubles with tennismaster8820
Nicolas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #39
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

in
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #40
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute

In doubles with BlackPanther.
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 05:25 AM   #41
country flag feifei

feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all

in doubles with Xiu ZhiFu

TT Doubles
W:09Wimbledon 10Seoul 12French Open 13Eastbourne 14Doha 14Båstad 12Helsinki(25K) 12Civitavecchia(25K)
F:10Australian Open 12 US Open 13Wimbledon
feifei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 05:50 AM   #42
country flag Xiu ZhiFu

Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice

in doubles with feifei
Xiu ZhiFu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #43
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute

Singles Entry List

Code:
Main draw
1 Curcubeu(1)____________________________11
2 Meelis(2)______________________________17
3 Kirilenko-Fan(3)_______________________51
4 Emrys(4)_______________________________56
5 Djezonfly(5)___________________________60
6 Uranium(6)_____________________________61
7 buji(7)________________________________62
8 Aaron.(8)______________________________63
9 Xiu ZhiFu______________________________65
10 MC Mladen_____________________________66
11 Edy.__________________________________72
12 Phil=)________________________________73
13 delicatecutter________________________75
14 tennismaster8820______________________77
15 Ekin__________________________________79
16 SodaPop_______________________________83
17 Elzy Gano_____________________________90
18 lovehotel_____________________________93
19 Nicolas_______________________________94
20 mcb__________________________________105
21 Vefci Y______________________________115
22 1987518LPF___________________________120
23 Hindrance.___________________________121
24 Gavnich77____________________________134
25 feifei_______________________________146
26 adrygf_______________________________151
27 petey_pan(SE)_________________________SE
28 wikuch(SE)____________________________SE
29 Q1_____________________________________0
30 Q2_____________________________________0
31 Q3_____________________________________0
32 Q4_____________________________________0

Qualyfication draw

1 Novak Simons(1)_______________________152
2 NA-MUG(2)_____________________________169
3 DAVAJ MKirilenko(3)___________________172
4 joeh37(4)_____________________________235

Doubles Entry List

Code:
Main draw
1 Meelis/SodaPop(1)__________________________11+12=23
2 delicatecutter/Djezonfly(2)________________17+14=31
3 1987518LPF/Vefci Y(3)______________________16+21=37
4 flareon/Phil=)(4)_________________________78+69=147
5 Nicolas/tennismaster8820_________________113+44=157
6 Hindrance./Jon.___________________________72+97=169
7 feifei/Xiu ZhiFu__________________________88+87=175
8 Kirilenko-Fan/mcb_________________________82+99=181
9 adrygf/NA-MUG_____________________________93+94=187
10 DAVAJ MKirilenko/Edy.___________________91+117=208
11 Banditoo/Uranium________________________95+118=213
12 Aaron./BlackPanther.___________________110+111=221
13 buji/Gavnich77(SE))_____________________________SE
14 Novak Simons/wikuch(SE)_________________________SE
15 Q1_______________________________________________ 
16 Q2_______________________________________________ 

Qualy draw

1 Elzy Gano /shuai.P(1)___________________176+112=288
2 Ekin/lovehotel(2)_______________________167+147=314
3 joeh37/petey_pan(3)_____________________500+138=638

Old Apr 17th, 2012, 04:19 AM   #44
country flag Chrissi_like

Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all

in for singles and doubles with Freshi
current tounament: win Vancouver
next tournaments Landsville/USA,Westende-Middelkerke /NED
Andrea Petkovic Sabine Lisicki Carina Witthoeft Serena Williams Grace Min Simona Halep Caro Wozniacki Li Na Sloane Stephens Sam Stosur
Tobi Kamke Dimitrov Novak
Chrissi_like is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 04:31 AM   #45
country flag BlackPanther.

BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future

In, doubles with Aaron.