Barcelona R2 - Julia defeat Muguroza Blanco 7-5 5-7 6-2 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #16
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Barcelona R2 - Julia defeat Muguroza Blanco 7-5 5-7 6-2

Well done JULIA
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #17
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty ugly through the first two sets, but this type of match is only gonna help Julia. First match on clay is never easy, and she was up against a tough opponent and came through really nicely in the third.

Onwards and upwards
Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #18
country flag jj74

jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute

Garbi played really bad on her serve, but really well on Julia's serve.
She needs more experience to deal with this kind of matches
jj74 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #19
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice work Jule, a title would be a very nice way to kick of this important part of the season

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #20
country flag Sonf@
yo soy darks

Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute

Garbi was having physical troubles with her arm. Not an excuse though. Well played by her. I didn't really like Julia's attitude, but it's nothing new these days...
mi mascota es tan grande que necesita un trailer para desayunar
Sonf@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 09:13 PM   #21
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

garbi such a talented girl she is

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 02:35 AM   #22
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

good job Julchen

good that she fights and doesn't give up the game.
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 04:06 AM   #23
country flag LoveMeansZero

LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of LoveMeansZero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonfo View Post
Garbi was having physical troubles with her arm. Not an excuse though. Well played by her. I didn't really like Julia's attitude, but it's nothing new these days...
Well, I disagree. She couldn't hold her service games because of that, and that made a big difference. If she wasn't broken so many times, it obviously would be a whole different match.

For the handful of people who don't get my pseudonym: It's a pun on the meaning of love in tennis, as in love - forty which means 0 - 40. Otherwise, love means a lot to me.
LoveMeansZero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 04:17 AM   #24
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Julia needs to eat an humble pie.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #25
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
good that she fights and doesn't give up the game.
Why she should Have to? She'd been the better player and only made a rebreak-workout
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 07:59 AM   #26
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
Julia really needs to work on her attitude, very rude against ballkids and umpire.
this. i'm slowly going off her.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 08:33 AM   #27
country flag Navratil

Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post

Julia really needs to work on her attitude, very rude against ballkids and umpire. she's obviously frustrated by her mistakes but should keep it to herself.
Agree. Julia is very dislikable!
Navratil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 09:19 AM   #28
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

I'm forever pushing Garbi on this forum but I'm glad Julia was able to pull through.

She needs a title here to offset her Stuttgart points, that has to be one of the toughest title defences going

Blanco is still the future though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat View Post
this. i'm slowly going off her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navratil View Post
Agree. Julia is very dislikable!
My love for players seems to grow the bitchier they get.

I guess Im just a bitch

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #29
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Shuai is not a bitch though and you love her

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #30
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

German players have the worse attitude on tour
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote