• •VIKA-GOAT graphics thread • • CLOSED - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #31
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: • •VIKA-GOAT graphics thread • •

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetAndMatch View Post
Thank you very much! I'd love to see some from Stuttgart from last year or this year's Aussie Open, but anything is great!
Requested by GameSetAndMatch.
Julia Goerges.

Last edited by VIKA? : Apr 21st, 2012 at 09:02 AM.
VIKA? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #32
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKA-GOAT View Post
Requested by GameSetAndMatch.
Julia Goerges.

Thank you, they're beautiful
Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #33
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome! I made a few from Madrid too, I hope it's ok
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #34
country flag Michael*

Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of

hey can you pls make a sharapova 2008 RG/clay season collection and a collection of Caro at the 2011 AO. thanks
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #35
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Can I have an avatar made with this pic? http://i39.tinypic.com/xpufth.jpg

And 2 banners made with these 2 photos? http://i42.tinypic.com/3448sgy.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/jrs5r6.jpg

Thanks!
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #36
country flag VIKA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bon Qui Qui View Post
hey can you pls make a sharapova 2008 RG/clay season collection and a collection of Caro at the 2011 AO. thanks
Could you please just ask for one of them? or I can make a collection with a few of both. If you want both though I'll make them but I'll do it in the following days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
Can I have an avatar made with this pic? http://i39.tinypic.com/xpufth.jpg

And 2 banners made with these 2 photos? http://i42.tinypic.com/3448sgy.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/jrs5r6.jpg

Thanks!

I'm sorry, the banner kinda sucks
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #37
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Could you please just ask for one of them? or I can make a collection with a few of both. If you want both though I'll make them but I'll do it in the following days.

I'm sorry, the banner kinda sucks
Thank you! It's fine and I just wanted to try it out anyways. I really wanted the avatar. I'm probably going to put Ana in my banner. I like to rotate my 2 ladies! Thanks again!

EDIT: So far, I can't get it to save as my avy. It keeps saying, "Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file". Any suggestions?

Last edited by doni1212 : Apr 14th, 2012 at 07:08 PM.
doni1212 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #38
country flag VIKA?

you're welcome! and about the avatar thing, I don't really know. Just keep checking this thread http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...7#post21268807 to see the problem and when will it be solved. There's a problem with tennis forum and changing avatars but I don't really know what it is
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #39
country flag Michael*

Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of

Quote:
just a collection with a few of both will be fine thanks
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 03:28 AM   #40
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
you're welcome! and about the avatar thing, I don't really know. Just keep checking this thread http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...7#post21268807 to see the problem and when will it be solved. There's a problem with tennis forum and changing avatars but I don't really know what it is
I will, thanks!
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:15 AM   #41
country flag Balkanac
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice

Hey, wow your graphics are amaze

Could you make me a sexy Novak Djokovic collection

thx
Balkanac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 08:58 AM   #42
country flag VIKA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bon Qui Qui View Post
just a collection with a few of both will be fine thanks

There you have, I hope you like it!
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 08:59 AM   #43
country flag VIKA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkanac View Post
Hey, wow your graphics are amaze

Could you make me a sexy Novak Djokovic collection

thx
Thank you! and yes, I'll do soon
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 09:13 AM   #44
country flag Balkanac
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice Balkanac is just really nice

Thanks, can't wait!
Balkanac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:41 PM   #45
country flag VIKA?

I'm really really sorry but my computer crashed yesterday and I don't know how long it will take to fix it so I'll be closed for requests. Balkanac, I'll do your Djokovic sexy collection as soon as possible. I'm really sorry!