Anett Kontaveit - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 03:48 AM   #691
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
http://sport.err.ee/tennis/213ad9c7-...9-abc3b9429fbc
An article and a video.

When asked about playing more WTA-s her coach says that out of 4 allowed wildcards they have now used 1 and that they will surely try to get more.
EXCITING!!!!! If only Estonia had a WTA, or a 50-100K challeneger or even a 25K challenger given the tournaments anett is playing right now!!! I like that shes training in estonia and not becoming a bollitieri girl!!! Her and Marten seem to be getting on well. Its weird that shes not training on clay. I mean, if it's been raining in tallinn, dont tere tennisekeskus (where she was just playing) have indoor clay courts???

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #692
country flag nimona123

nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice

Yes, but i think we don't have to think about these things..like she would have made the quarters, no need it's always bad to loose! but we just have to be patient and see what she can do in the future
nimona123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 06:44 AM   #693
country flag nimona123

nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice

and muusa already told us about the WC-s, so i'm not gonna ask her about that
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 07:43 AM   #694
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I shouldnt say what if, but its hared not too
I would be very interested in her schedule after roland garros because there are so many options
The list has basically stayed stationary in the last day, no major withdrawels. Anett has a good shot at this tournaments, lets hope she can pick up off last years clay form (her last match was winning savitaipale!!!)

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #695
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
EXCITING!!!!! If only Estonia had a WTA, or a 50-100K challeneger or even a 25K challenger given the tournaments anett is playing right now!!! I like that shes training in estonia and not becoming a bollitieri girl!!! Her and Marten seem to be getting on well. Its weird that shes not training on clay. I mean, if it's been raining in tallinn, dont tere tennisekeskus (where she was just playing) have indoor clay courts???
Yeah, Tere does have indoor clay, I was wondering the same but maybe they couldn't film there or anything...

Also, LOL, I mean you wouldn't know but it was just snowing few days ago.. and today it is first time over 11C in Tallinn.. no outdoor clay prepared yet.

Graf
vik is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 11:40 AM   #696
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by vik View Post
Yeah, Tere does have indoor clay, I was wondering the same but maybe they couldn't film there or anything...

Also, LOL, I mean you wouldn't know but it was just snowing few days ago.. and today it is first time over 11C in Tallinn.. no outdoor clay prepared yet.
geez. Im happy I live in Australia

So, does anyone here know if there are any thoughts of a higher level challenger by ETL???
Also, I was wondering why they didnt put womens on clay in coordination with mens tournament. Sure to attract more numbers that way.

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 12:33 PM   #697
country flag chingching

Entry list for Chiasso should have been out 33 minutes ago

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #698
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Entry list for Chiasso should have been out 33 minutes ago
I think the date and time on the ITF page is the deadline for the players to apply. I can only guess that after that the organizers will upload the list, but no one can tell when they get to it. Usually it is published in the evening of the deadline day.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #699
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
I think the date and time on the ITF page is the deadline for the players to apply. I can only guess that after that the organizers will upload the list, but no one can tell when they get to it. Usually it is published in the evening of the deadline day.
Lets hope so
If the LDA isnt int the top 120, the field will be worse than last years

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #700
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Chiasso list is out

http://beta.itftennis.com/ITF/Web/Us...=1334259510671

Everyone is with priority 1, so it should´t get much weaker. MD cut will probably similar to last year.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #701
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lets hope so
If the LDA isnt int the top 120, the field will be worse than last years
Last direct entry was #206 in 2011.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #702
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

In comparison with the other tournaments that week, the last direct acceptances as of now - Moscow 25k #246, Gifu 50k #241, Indian Harbour Beach 50k #188
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 02:36 AM   #703
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Last direct entry was #206 in 2011.
WOW!!!! SO many priority 1s. When I said if its 120 it would be ok, I hoped that the LDA would go down about 80 spots. But theyre al priority 1s!!!!! The real question is why do these players want to play packed 25ks, where if you win you get nothing but a bit of confidence and you have a legitimate chance to lose first round. Do they give an appearance fee to everyone or give them hospitality in a 5 star hotel???

Silly, silly anett!!! SHe should have played moscow again, although I understand that this tournament is close to Italy. Anyway, with her great copenhagen form, maybe she can do well here.

Old Apr 13th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #704
country flag chingching

nimona, have you interviewed anett yet???

Old Apr 13th, 2012, 10:54 PM   #705
country flag nimona123

no, sorry guys, she hasn't answered me yet. and i'm busy all the time, can't visit that place here that often..i'll try my best