25k Pelham - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #1
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
25k Pelham

QR1: (14) Stevenson vs Kolarova

QR2 Hsu or Bencic
QR3 probably Coin or Dabrowski

go lexy!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #2

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: 25k Pelham

QR1: Lexy def. Kolarova 63 62
QR2: Lexy vs Bencic

go lexy!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 08:13 AM   #3

QR2: Lexy def. Bencic 75 64
QR3: Lexy vs. Dabrowski

good opportunity for lexy. dabrowski beat no. 4 seed coin. go lexy, qualify this time!

Old Apr 10th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #4

QR3: Gabriela Dabrowski (CAN) d. (14)Alexandra Stevenson (USA) 75 60

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 07:57 AM   #5

so many LL spots but lexy didn't get in

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #6
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Oh my gosh ... she didn't even get through the QUALIFYING draw for a 25K?

Why hasn't that unbelievable Mother said to her:

"Honey. We have to stop this madness. I am wasting your entire adult life because I am trying to live-out my neverending Guilt Trip and fame dream vicariously through YOU, and it's been 8 years and you aren't getting anywhere. We've alienated and pissed-off everyone from here to Timbuktu, and in a few years you'll be 40, with no prospects whatsoever. Run away from home! Flee! Swiftly!"

Yeah, she needs to have that "talk" with the 32 year-old child. Poor Alexandra. Hang it up already.

Unable to get through qualifying draws of a 25K. Do the math, girl.
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote