Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #181
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2

Shame The draw really opened up with Hlavackova/Hradecka and Peschke/Srebotnik out.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #182
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Iveta lost to Li Na 5:7 2:6. But she was break up in the first set.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 12:32 AM   #183
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Iveta is the #1 seed in Charleston qualifying. Faces Andreja Klepac first round.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 11:59 AM   #184
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

amazed she's bothering to play qualies!
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 09:47 PM   #185
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Lost the second set to Klepac...

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 10:23 PM   #186
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Lost the second set to Klepac...
.. and now Play suspended for rain ..
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 11:30 PM   #187
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Won 6-1 in the third set.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 07:53 PM   #188
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

She qualified. Hot mess.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 11:45 PM   #189
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Wish I could've seen that match: my two favorite lefties (glad though Iveta pulled off even a "messy" win )
Kris
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 09:49 AM   #190
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

first round match : Venus Williams
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 12:22 PM   #191
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Iveta's new job

@IvetaBenesova
Was on-court coaching @BaraStrycova today! "we" have a win 61 63.. Very proud, very proud :-)))

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 07:01 PM   #192
country flag paulmara

Ben Rothenberg ‏ @BenRothenberg
On forehand down the line, Venus Williams wins 6-4, 6-3 over Iveta Benesova. Wasn't always easy or pretty, but ended convincingly.
Early on, Iveta Benesova's strategy seems to be hitting the ball high and soft. Not working. Venus teeing off for forehand winners.
But then Benesova gets a few longer rallies going and breaks Venus to open the match. So who knows.
Iveta Benesova's drop shot has worked every time. Making Venus run all over the court.
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 06:21 AM   #193
country flag Yellow Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Was on-court coaching @BaraStrycova today!
Here in reversed roles . Can imagine Bara's advise: "I'd hit that"

Anyways, GL coach/team agst Kveta/Kata: that will be a nice match!
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #194
country flag paulmara

Iveta prefers Stuttgart Q and fighting for Olympics than Fed cup

http://www.ceskasportovni.cz/media/t...-fed-cupu-2012
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #195
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Good decision by Iveta. Klara and her are heading into a too close to call race for the final Olympics spot.
The arena is already 90% sold? Wow.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote