Anett Kontaveit - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:11 AM   #676
country flag nimona123

nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice
Re: Anett Kontaveit

The fact, that the field is weakening is ofcourse good! But i think that Anett can surely win even these stronger opponents with her very good game.
I can talk with Anett, so i'll ask her after tournaments what are her thoughts and all that, so i'll tell you guys everytime i hear something new from her
nimona123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #677
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimona123 View Post
The fact, that the field is weakening is ofcourse good! But i think that Anett can surely win even these stronger opponents with her very good game.
I can talk with Anett, so i'll ask her after tournaments what are her thoughts and all that, so i'll tell you guys everytime i hear something new from her
Would be great, many thanks.
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #678
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimona123 View Post
That would be so cool.
Btw, does Anett know that there is this kind of forum with her subthread?

Anyway, welcome to the forum, nimona123
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:33 AM   #679
country flag nimona123

nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice nimona123 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
That would be so cool.
Btw, does Anett know that there is this kind of forum with her subthread?

Anyway, welcome to the forum, nimona123
Many thanks I'll ask her, if she knows there is a forum with her thread
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #680
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

It would be so awkward to read what people have to say about you...
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #681
country flag nimona123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
It would be so awkward to read what people have to say about you...
Yea, but i am pretty sure that even if she knows that there is a thread about her..she won't read it
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #682
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks nimona123. This is all great news. I am sure that she would love to see our positive comments
Can you please also ask her if she plans on playing more WTA???

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #683
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Anetts chiasso field released tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully weaker than last years
I think that if she can get 60 points approximately (winner in tunis and quarters in chiasso or semis in chiasso finals in tunis) that would be a good result. I have thought of a potentially good schedule (i hope she reads and chooses this one :
1. 25K Tunis
2. 25K Chiasso
3. Week Off
4. G1 Italy
5. GA Italy
6. Week Off
7. French Open
8. Week Off
9. 25K Kristinehamm
10. Week Off/G1 Roehampton
11. Wimbledon
12. Week Off
13. WTA Bastad
14. WTA Baku

I know its quite packed but I belive that it gets the most out of the tournaments

My reasoning:
1 + 2: I wouldnt have put these but shes already committed
3 + 4 + 5: She can head to Italy and play some matches to get used to teh flow of juniors again and get her ranking up
6 + 7: She could play Astrid Bowl in week 6 but 6 tournaments in 7 weeks is hard work especially if your reaching the last few days of every one. Plus, the ranking points for this tournament dont count for French Open Seedings. French Open is a good choice and if she can get around 1000 Points alltogether from these junior events (including doubles) she might get more junior exempts for next year, if she needs them
8 + 9: It would be nice to play an easier 25K which it wwill be because all the players in the top 220 will be a wimbly qualies and she should get into maindraw
10: I think she should have a week off and practice for wimbledon instead of going from clay to grass in potentially a day, especially when she hasnt had much experience on grass. It has worked for champions like sharapova and willimas in the past
11: Wimbledon juniors may be her last slam
12: Week off for training
13 + 14: Weaker Wtas which she can play to get some more experience. A WC may be necessary for Bastad but I highly doubt it for Baku. She has a good chance of making some Maindraws and except for the quick change of surface, these tournaments would be perfect. To add to the normal weakness of these tournaments, they also collide with the US hardcourt swing this year due to olympics, meaning they will be even weaker

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #684
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Welcome Nimona!
I honestly don't think it's a wise idea to tell her about the forum
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #685
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Welcome Nimona!
I honestly don't think it's a wise idea to tell her about the forum
If you do, only mention this thread. Thanks to me there are many haters

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #686
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
A very legitimate point. Im hoping ether copenhagen or bastad give her a wildcard due to her form. shed almost make copenhagen qualies with her ranking!!!
My dream is half true

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #687
country flag chingching

Quote:
I am like Mia Nicole Eklund. My father is Estonian, my mother is Dutch and I live in Australia. My parents thought they should teach me these languages. Also, Sabine Lisicki is my cousin.
BTW, just so you know, Sabine Lisicki is actually my cousin

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #688
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BTW, just so you know, Sabine Lisicki is actually my cousin
Lisicki's of a Polish heritage from her father side. Is her mother Dutch? (She can't be Estonian, or the media would have picked it up a long time ago)
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #689
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Lisicki's of a Polish heritage from her father side. Is her mother Dutch? (She can't be Estonian, or the media would have picked it up a long time ago)
Well not by blood. My Dutch mothers Brother is married to Sabines Aunt (her moms sister)
Which means that Sabine and I have a mutual cousin.

So what do you think of my schedule. I want opinions!!!!!
Everyone else should make one too, to give Anett inspiration!!!

Anett could have made Quarters of Copenhagen given the draw!!!! She has the game to beat an out of form Martic and then Konta
Then she could have faced off with Niculescu and won that. Then Wozniacki
Its as if god each day wants us to feel worse about that groundstroke 3-4 inches out

Last edited by chingching : Aug 25th, 2012 at 07:46 AM.
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #690
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

http://sport.err.ee/tennis/213ad9c7-...9-abc3b9429fbc
An article and a video.

When asked about playing more WTA-s her coach says that out of 4 allowed wildcards they have now used 1 and that they will surely try to get more.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote