Early entries - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #46
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Early entries

Was Kanepi ever on the Q list? Her website had her playing in qualifying, but now changed it to main draw only.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #47
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Was Kanepi ever on the Q list? Her website had her playing in qualifying, but now changed it to main draw only.
No she wasn't, she is 6th ALT to MD
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #48
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Kirilenko in Q? Isn't she ranked high enough to get in the main draw? Just checked the entry players list in their website and it lists Pavs and SchuSchu above Kiri...
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #49
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

MashaK don't play before Estoril...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #50
country flag sravat1234
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

sravat1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

main draw entry list please
sravat1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #51
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sravat1234 View Post
I can't get you full EL
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #52
country flag Yuri_Bot

Yuri_Bot is a glorious beacon of light Yuri_Bot is a glorious beacon of light Yuri_Bot is a glorious beacon of light Yuri_Bot is a glorious beacon of light Yuri_Bot is a glorious beacon of light Yuri_Bot is a glorious beacon of light Yuri_Bot is a glorious beacon of light Yuri_Bot is a glorious beacon of light Yuri_Bot is a glorious beacon of light Yuri_Bot is a glorious beacon of light Yuri_Bot is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Open the rating for the 13th of March - Serena cross off of the top 21, and you will be entry list the main draw.

if so it is difficult, look the post #11
Yuri_Bot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #53
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Marta in Q?

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 06:26 AM   #54
country flag tenisboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
Marta in Q?
Marta is 3rd ALT to Q in Fes, not here
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 01:42 PM   #55
country flag sravat1234
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

No problem TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenisboss View Post
I can't get you full EL
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 03:06 AM   #56
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

US girls ? Thanks
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 08:03 AM   #57
country flag tenisboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
US girls ? Thanks
Stephens and Lepchenko in Q
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #58
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No problem TB
Full List are on the Website so we can post it here...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #59
country flag sravat1234
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

main draw entry list is ok to send on chat?
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #60
country flag sravat1234
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I will do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri_Bot View Post
Open the rating for the 13th of March - Serena cross off of the top 21, and you will be entry list the main draw.

if so it is difficult, look the post #11