Anett Kontaveit - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #631
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Seemed like a very nervy start, made 3 DFs in the first service game. Lots of breaks in the first set in general.

WTA debut, and a win. Great stuff

6 points in the bag

Next up: Kristina Mladenovic

Last edited by WhoAmI? : Apr 7th, 2012 at 11:50 AM.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #632
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

congrats Anett, saw her training when went to see Kaia training for the tournament..She looked good, hope she can bag some other decent wins

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #633
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

whoa! So happy for her
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #634
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

GO ANETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!
It would have been nice if she told us though
Keep it up!!!!
Up 3-0 vs Mladenovic
Is she playing dubs with Kaia????
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #635
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

She is off to a fast start 4-0
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #636
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
She is off to a fast start 4-0
Visit live score thread for discussions
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #637
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Just came here and saw Anett is leading 5-0 and has only lost 1 point on her serve so far Keep rocking
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #638
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Beat Mladenovic 6-1 6-7(6) 6-3

One of her best wins, if not the best. Should have converted one of three match-points in the second set, but oh well

Did lose 2 points on serve in set one and 1 point in third

and 28 in set two
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #639
country flag chingching

Anett beat Mladenovic 61 67 63!!!!
It was worrying after the second as she had at least 2 serving at 5-4 and 1 in the tiebreak, but she dominated the second (lost 1 point on serve!!!!!!)
Has a great shot at maindraw. I wanted her to play here but I thought she wouldnt because she didnt release it in her schedule
Go Anett!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Beat Mladenovic 6-1 6-7(6) 6-3

One of her best wins, if not the best. Should have converted one of three match-points in the second set, but oh well

Did lose 2 points on serve in set one and 1 point in third

and 28 in set two
IMO, Paszek/Schoofs was better

Last edited by chingching : Jul 26th, 2012 at 01:22 PM.
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 12:19 PM   #640
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, GOAT serving (or crap ROS from the other side) in 1st and 2nd set.

10 points in the bag

I think Annika Beck will be tougher though.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #641
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Impressive! Kristina played a very solid 1st round...
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #642
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
IMO, Paszek/Schoofs was better
Equally impressive I think so happy for her
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #643
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Yes, GOAT serving (or crap ROS from the other side) in 1st and 2nd set.

10 points in the bag

I think Annika Beck will be tougher though.
She will play Annika Beck next? So looking forward to that match!
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #644
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

I suppose Beck will be much of a threat for Anett than Kristina was. But still, our girl has her chances
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #645
country flag chingching

If the match is on centre court before a maindraw, there might be a live stream. Apparently Annika is a counter puncher who gets everything back so either Nett will lose like against marcinkevica or she can hit throug her. I am so excited for a possible maindraw!!!! If only she could have replaced putintsrva an faced barbat first round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
I suppose Beck will be much of a threat for Anett than Kristina was. But still, our girl has her chances
Btw I have been to Sibiu, when it was Capitol of culture

Last edited by chingching : Jul 26th, 2012 at 01:23 PM.