The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4. - Page 75 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #1111
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ's biatch View Post

Poor Doris, she is trapped in the '90s. But this is hilarious.
My friend works on RTV and few months ago she told me that Doris is baaaaaackkkk!!!!!11111 And that she recorded some hilarious songs and that she looks hilarious.
I thought it was a joke, but no.

btw.

And she was a cute kid.

Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #1112
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
My friend works on RTV and few months ago she told me that Doris is baaaaaackkkk!!!!!11111 And that she recorded some hilarious songs and that she looks hilarious.
I thought it was a joke, but no.

btw.

She is delusional like Jeca's fans

And she's a mess

btw, if you cOntinue
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
JJ's biatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #1113
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is delusional like Jeca's fans

And she's a mess

btw, if you cOntinue
When I saw your post, I posted her video on my bf's wall and my friend started chatting with us about her (and about Štepanek ). So I believe that today I heard all her songs and read all her interviews (it's raining and I don't feel well ). She's totally crazy. And, yes, I noticed "koon-tin-ju", "trajin" etc. Horrible. She can't sing her, her hair is hideous, her outfit is hideous, her lyrics are retarded, not to mention autotune etc. But at least she made me laugh. These videos are priceless, someone should make gifs.

Edit: her dance moves and facial expressions are just...
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 06:17 PM   #1114
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute

I love those conversations when one posts a video and random people show up and worship talentless singers, songwriters with astonishing lyrics, etc. Doris is a GOAT in remaking. OMG, did you see her interview with Ruska Jakic? Her pronunciation is so bad but her hair is even worse. I felt like those videos are from the '90s.

Get well soon!
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #1115
country flag Cajka

Quote:
I love those conversations when one posts a video and random people show up and worship talentless singers, songwriters with astonishing lyrics, etc. Doris is a GOAT in remaking. OMG, did you see her interview with Ruska Jakic? Her pronunciation is so bad but her hair is even worse. I felt like those videos are from the '90s.

Get well soon!
I already feel better, but it's anyway just ah headache and fatigue. Not a big deal.

I saw that interview, but not only that one, but also this:

Before I saw this, I felt sorry for her, but she's a bitch.

This article is hilarious. http://www.ilustrovana.com/2007/2533/3.htm So embarrassing.
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #1116
country flag JJ's biatch

Quote:
I already feel better, but it's anyway just ah headache and fatigue. Not a big deal.

I saw that interview, but not only that one, but also this:

Before I saw this, I felt sorry for her, but she's a bitch.

This article is hilarious. http://www.ilustrovana.com/2007/2533/3.htm So embarrassing.
OMG, she is a very special person, a looney I may say. But she made my day.
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #1117
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

That girl is completely insane. Her appearance, her songs, the things she says...

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 08:56 PM   #1118
country flag Cajka

Quote:
OMG, she is a very special person, a looney I may say. But she made my day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
That girl is completely insane. Her appearance, her songs, the things she says...
This one is my favorite:

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #1119
country flag JJ's biatch

Quote:
I agree. She didn't even enroll high school. The only company she had was her family of wackos. And how old is she? 40?

Quote:
This one is my favorite:

She scared the shit out of me in that video.
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #1120
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

^I can't even laugh, it's just so shocking and WTF???? What on earth happened to this girl? Boris Bizetić may not be to everyone's liking but he 's been a successful entertainer and seemed like a normal, business savvy person. Why does his daughter act like a person who has just escaped from an asylum? Where does she find that clothes??? and WHY? And why did she film a video fora song(?) in an empty restaurant? And what kind of dancing is that supposed to be? Why doesn't her family help her? She obviously needs help badly.
This is more disturbing than other narodnjaci videos done by mentally insane because she's young. I think I'll make a ''Please, someone help Doris Bizetić!'' YT video.

Ok, this made me laugh:
(a comment under one of her videos) Ko ne voli Bizetic Doris pregazio ga Mini Moris!

EDIT: Majko moja, pa Ruška Jakić i dalje ima emisiju na nekoj televiziji!

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Last edited by Brena : Apr 7th, 2012 at 10:00 PM.
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #1121
country flag JJ's biatch

Quote:
^I can't even laugh, it's just so shocking and WTF???? What on earth happened to this girl? Boris Bizetić may not be to everyone's liking but he 's been a successful entertainer and seemed like a normal, business savvy person. Why does his daughter act like a person who has just escaped from an asylum? Where does she find that clothes??? and WHY? And why did she film a video fora song(?) in an empty restaurant? And what kind of dancing is that supposed to be? Why doesn't her family help her? She obviously needs help badly.
This is more disturbing than other narodnjaci videos done by mentally insane because she's young. I think I'll make a ''Please, someone help Doris Bizetić!'' YT video.

Ok, this made me laugh:
(a comment under one of her videos) Ko ne voli Bizetic Doris pregazio ga Mini Moris!

EDIT: Majko moja, pa Ruška Jakić i dalje ima emisiju na nekoj televiziji!
A normal person wouldn't do that. That's not a video, it's from a low budget tv show filmed in a restaurant. Well, she is not that young anymore. But she needs ASAP. And her sister as well. She is mental as well.

at the comment.

Ruska Jakic is immortal, and not in a good way. Palma tv still exists, OMG.

Ruska's quote:

Kako ja volim da kažem: „Nekada sam bila mlada i lepa, sada sam samo lepa.“
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 10:44 PM   #1122
country flag Brena

First: I'm going to kill you for showing this to me. I stayed at home to get some work done which needs to be finished shortly, and now I've spent over an hour watching Doris' videos! :jakreten:

Quote:
A normal person wouldn't do that. That's not a video, it's from a low budget tv show filmed in a restaurant. Well, she is not that young anymore. But she needs ASAP. And her sister as well. She is mental as well.
Well, she said she was born in 1985 which makes her 26-27, so she's young (just ask Ruška!). And even when she speaks she doesn't sound right... I know people who never went to high school, or just did some brief course after the elementary school and I have perfectly normal conversations with them, they don't sound like this. There's something seriously wrong with her. What has she been doing between late 90s and now?

I don't know anything anymore except that I'm utterly traumatised now and that Woznaicki's song suddenly sounds decent.

Quote:
Ruska Jakic is immortal, and not in a good way. Palma tv still exists, OMG.

Ruska's quote:

Kako ja volim da kažem: „Nekada sam bila mlada i lepa, sada sam samo lepa.“
Ruška&Palma - the only constants in this universe.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #1123
country flag JJ's biatch

Quote:
First: I'm going to kill you for showing this to me. I stayed at home to get some work done which needs to be finished shortly, and now I've spent over an hour watching Doris' videos! :jakreten:
Sorry Brena

Quote:
Well, she said she was born in 1985 which makes her 26-27, so she's young (just ask Ruška!). And even when she speaks she doesn't sound right... I know people who never went to high school, or just did some brief course after the elementary school and I have perfectly normal conversations with them, they don't sound like this. There's something seriously wrong with her. What has she been doing between late 90s and now?

I don't know anything anymore except that I'm utterly traumatised now and that Woznaicki's song suddenly sounds decent.

Ruška&Palma - the only constants in this universe.
She was 22 back in 2005, so it means she is 29 now. If you ask Ruska, she would say that JJ is young.
Well, she really sounds a bit strange, a bit hysteric. I don't know. She disappeared, and reappeared recently with her new album.

I haven't heard Wozniacka's song yet.

Nighty night Brena!
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #1124
country flag Safe-From-Harm

Safe-From-Harm has disabled reputation

Doris je kraljica.
Moram kupiti njen CD.

Ruška kaže: Kada vas neko vidi ovakvu, pomisliće da nešto nije u redu sa vama.
Ja to uvijek pomislim kad vidim Rušku.
Safe-From-Harm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #1125
country flag Cajka

Hey, biatch, 27 yo people are young. But this Doris bitch looks like she's 40 or 45. And her family supports her in her plans to become a big star.

Mislim da je stvar u tome da je ona, kad je bila veoma mala, snimila tu pesmu koja je bila deo protivratne propagande. Kao što to često bude s malom decom koja nešto urliču, postala je popularna, simpatična ljudima, pa su je verovatno roditelji negovali kao neko posebno talentovano dete, ispunili joj glavu nepostojećim stvarima, pa se pretvorila u kompleksašicu. Baš je moja drugarica prokomentarisala da u tim intervjuima zvuči kao teška kompleksašica, što objašnjava one "psiho" izraze lica u pesmama. Ovi tekstovi... Mene to podseća na ono kad sam bila u osnovnoj školi i nisam razumela dobro engleski, pa sam izmišljala reči koje bi išle uz tu muziku i pevala. Tragično je što je ona toliko ubeđena da je multitalentovana (ispod jednog klipa piše "multimedijalna ličnost" ), da sad nema sile koja bi nju urazumila. Njoj sad da dođe ne znam koji muzički autoritet i da joj kaže da nema pojma, ona ne bi poverovala u to, već bi nastavila po svom, uverena da je to neka ljudska zloba, ljubomora na raskoš njenog talenta itd.