Your tennis results?! - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #916
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Couldn't you just be a pusher from 4-0 down in the second set.

Just like me I won 6 games in a row hitting only 1 winner
I was doing that the whole time

1-6 1-6

I won 4 games in my last three matches...

New York, New York

#1 Fan of Melanie Oudin and Lauren Davis
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #917
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Because my cousin was really BBB that day.

Yesterday I lost against him on Clay, 36 64 64.
Lead 63 31 And *43

Really scrappy match full of UE/DF.
I didn't have much winners, but I had this really beauty fh return winner which was faster than the serve
But other than that it was a really bad match

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #918
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo19 View Post
Today two matches: 6/0 6/1 and 6/4 6/3
%1st serve in: 76% win after 1st serve: 94% after 2nd serve: 60%
Aces: 24 DF's: 7
opponents had no chance to break me

Any idea how fast your serve is?

Old Apr 6th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #919
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Because my cousin was really BBB that day.

Yesterday I lost against him on Clay, 36 64 64.
Lead 63 31 And *43

Really scrappy match full of UE/DF.
I didn't have much winners, but I had this really beauty fh return winner which was faster than the serve
But other than that it was a really bad match
Oh and I had 1 Ace, a second serve ace (because im a lefty) i served/sliced it down the T on the Deuce side and helped by the line and the spin it spun away from my couz.

It was kinda like this. (But only helped by the line)

Old Apr 6th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #920
country flag Domo19

Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold

Usually I serve between 190-200 KPH but fastest recorded is 219 ... only serve is my big weapon
Domo19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #921
country flag Kəv.

I don't know what my fastest serve is.

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 06:25 AM   #922
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Won 7-5 6-1 6-4 today, my opponent became a nuisance in the second set, continually throwing his racquet.

I got zero aces which is unusual, but my first serve was over 70% and I think I hit a few 200 KPH plus first serves too! So extremely happy with my game
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #923
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torment View Post
Won 7-5 6-1 6-4 today, my opponent became a nuisance in the second set, continually throwing his racquet.

I got zero aces which is unusual, but my first serve was over 70% and I think I hit a few 200 KPH plus first serves too! So extremely happy with my game
I love it when my opponents do that. Just this morning, I played a guy who did it a couple of times, and I wound up beating him 2-6, 6-4, 6-4. I was down 0-2 in both the second and third sets, I came back, he got frustrated and tried to hit big (forgetting that he smoked me in the first by giving me junk), I executed my shots, game, set, match.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 05:58 AM   #924
country flag Kəv.

Yesterday I also won 26 64 64
I had 0 aces like usual, my winners were not that great. Very sloppy match actually.
Got angry so much, one time i just because BBB and ballbashed every shot and we ended up losing the ball. But eventually I won it on a let court

Old Apr 9th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #925
country flag Kəv.

The reason I got so angry was because my couz kept getting winners off drop shots, framed shots or slice and mishits.

And another reason was because I kept choking in both 2nd and 3rd set letting go of like a break in both sets.
Was Up 5-2 second set
And 2-0 third set

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #926
country flag Domo19

Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold

Two scores after easter : 6/1 6/0 and 6/4 6/7(4) 7/5
first one was very quick less then hour but second one was a marathon 3h50min :P so many games so I served 37 aces ^^ mainly cause we had many deuces xP
Domo19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 02:33 AM   #927
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

I was playing a tournament interstate last week and made the SF the best match was my QF. Was down 2-6 3*-4 30-40 missed an absolute sitter of a volley my opponent was off-court I just needed to put my racquet out and it would have gone in and I would have won the point I don't know what I did but I some how missed the volley and raged cracked my racquet. With new racquet and down 3-5* I hit 4 return of serve winners to brake back and form then on played amazing winning 2-6 7-5 6-1. Then I lost the SF 4-6 4-6.
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #928
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Played 3 sets today. Opponent was a retriever and counterpuncher. I squeaked out the first set by breaking in the last game for 6-4. My opponent took the second, 6-4. Then I broke and held to open the third. Then, serving at 2-1, 40-30, I hit a shot that bounced on the net cord and fell over, landing on the line. I was standing 10 feet away, just on the other side of the net. I had a perfect view of it. My opponent LIED through his teeth and pointed at a mark 5 feet away from the place where it landed, and said it was out. Opponent went on to break me that game, tying the score at 2-2. Unfortunately for him, he also enraged me, and I used my anger to my advantage, refusing to be broken again and finally winning the match at 13-11 in the third set. (We don't play tiebreakers.)
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #929
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Played 3 sets today. Opponent was a retriever and counterpuncher. I squeaked out the first set by breaking in the last game for 6-4. My opponent took the second, 6-4. Then I broke and held to open the third. Then, serving at 2-1, 40-30, I hit a shot that bounced on the net cord and fell over, landing on the line. I was standing 10 feet away, just on the other side of the net. I had a perfect view of it. My opponent LIED through his teeth and pointed at a mark 5 feet away from the place where it landed, and said it was out. Opponent went on to break me that game, tying the score at 2-2. Unfortunately for him, he also enraged me, and I used my anger to my advantage, refusing to be broken again and finally winning the match at 13-11 in the third set. (We don't play tiebreakers.)
I will make like Boris Becker and dive for balls on a hard court in order to beat someone who blatantly hooks me on a call. Good job!
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 11:34 PM   #930
country flag Kəv.

Yesterday I won 62 36 64.
Leading 62 *10 and 62 *32

I finally won the match when my opponent DFted

Hit 1 ace and many winners I usually don't hit. (Around 12 winners)

My pics in the pics thread.