Miami. 2012 - Page 77 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 01:06 AM   #1141
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami. 2012

Well he like all of the other lurkers bust have seen my kathy griffin fuck you GIF then mean't from the heart
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #1142
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Where's madmax? I want him to drag this poor soul.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #1143
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

I haven't got internet for almost 2 weeks, but I watched the final. This loss hurts much more because she lost to Aga. But I'm pretty positive. It's mental thing, she played well in QF, SF...and what is funny, she served great in the final. It seems like she has been focusing on serve during practices recently which is good , but her return game is like shit again. Last year she was winning because of return...I hope she'll improve her return and groundgame and the serve will be as good as now.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #1144
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Radwanska tards still gloating I CAN'T.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #1145
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get me wrong I'm still annoyed she lost to Aga. But we know defeats to her will be few and far between so I can laugh at how pathetic it is, think it was perseus who said Masha was already plotting revenge while we were whining.

Anyways point I want to make is that in different matches everything has been clicking but not at once. Bar her opening few matches in Miami her serve has looked very very good this year. Masha has what, 3 weeks? solid clay-court practice now. I wouldn't be surprised if it all starts clicking for Masha in Europe.
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #1146
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

^ Yeah, I mean getting to the final at Indian Wells and Miami back-to-back is something that's done surprisingly rarely (in either the men's or women's game), so Maria probably isn't getting enough credit for that. And beating Li and Wozniacki are two quality wins, especially as the GM commentariat would've had you believe she was the underdog for both matches.

But still..... just... I just can't get past LOSING TO RADWANSKA Even though objectively getting to the final is better than any result other than winning, part of me actually would've rather that she'd lost to someone irrelevant like Peer or Makarova
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #1147
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

The only reason Maria lost was because it was a final. Let's move on, shall we? :P

Is Sasha gonna be joining her in Europe again? I think it did wonders for her, at least in Rome. She seems to really enjoy making her camp proud, it's like how she was with Yuri back in the day.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #1148
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Sorry to bring up the thread again but can anyone tell me why the GM result thread is still surviving and thriving ridiculously?? I still refuse to set foot in there and get exposed to Aga-stans' incessant gloating
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #1149
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Sorry to bring up the thread again but can anyone tell me why the GM result thread is still surviving and thriving ridiculously?? I still refuse to set foot in there and get exposed to Aga-stans' incessant gloating
It's alive and well, up to Post 731.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote