Family Circle Cup, Charleston 2012 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 08:20 AM   #121
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Family Circle Cup, Charleston 2012

I would be really sad for her if she misses out on playing in Stuttgart. Such fond memories from last year for me as a fan because it was my first time really staying up to watch her play at strange hours.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #122
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post
Do you know how many doctors there are in the US? Do you know how many misdiagnosed her?
Remember this? I'm pretty sure it was in America.

Six months later at Indian Wells, she suffered another injury to the same ankle but in a different place. Her injury was misdiagnosed (it ended up being a fracture) and the next thing she knew, her spring, summer and top 25 ranking had disappeared.

"It was a bad diagnosis because it cost me a lot of time," she said. "So I went to the German doctors much later. I should have done that earlier. It was tough, but it happened."

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...133766359.html
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #123
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Poor Sabine

I know why I don't read in GM forum. So many stupid commentaries.

It seems that they all were on court yesterday and only they know how you have to feel and every emotion is bad and you must be cool, smile and waving to the crowd. Even better, play on because you didn't have a career-threatened injury history with your ankle. You have to be strong because you are a robot and nobody would feel that way only the ones who are very very weak.

Let's hope it is nothing bad
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #124
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Remember this? I'm pretty sure it was in America.

Six months later at Indian Wells, she suffered another injury to the same ankle but in a different place. Her injury was misdiagnosed (it ended up being a fracture) and the next thing she knew, her spring, summer and top 25 ranking had disappeared.

"It was a bad diagnosis because it cost me a lot of time," she said. "So I went to the German doctors much later. I should have done that earlier. It was tough, but it happened."

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...133766359.html
like i said, she will only trust her doctors in Germany after what happened before, which is very understandable, she now had an MRI, but will have that double checked in Germany, but it seems to be not that bad.
Fingers crossed
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #125
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
Poor Sabine

I know why I don't read in GM forum. So many stupid commentaries.

It seems that they all were on court yesterday and only they know how you have to feel and every emotion is bad and you must be cool, smile and waving to the crowd. Even better, play on because you didn't have a career-threatened injury history with your ankle. You have to be strong because you are a robot and nobody would feel that way only the ones who are very very weak.

Let's hope it is nothing bad
i really don't get why they always do that to her in GM, why do they hate her that much, can't comprehend what they say about her, it's all stupid there ?
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #126
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

I'm afraid every players has their haters, for whatever reason. Many just do it to be controversial.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #127
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Die deutsche Fed-Cup-Teamchefin Barbara Rittner erklärte, Lisicki wolle nun nach Deutschland zurückfliegen und noch einmal in Ruhe zum Arzt gehen. In South Carolina sei bereits eine MRT-Untersuchung durchgeführt worden. "Es ist nichts Schlimmes. So was ist immer schmerzhaft im ersten Moment", sagte Rittner. Sie will am kommenden Mittwoch ihr Aufgebot für das Relegationsspiel in Stuttgart bekanntgeben.
Doctors in USA said that it isn´t sth serious but Sabine will go to another doctor in Germany as well to make sure!
Rittner expects her to be fit for FedCup again!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #128
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

It seems like Sabine was really ready to play against Serena this time. That's what I noticed right away. It just sucks that she had to get hurt again
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #129
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
It seems like Sabine was really ready to play against Serena this time. That's what I noticed right away. It just sucks that she had to get hurt again
My impression too! service and return worked pretty well at the beginning, but she didn't feel comfortable on that wet slippy ground...
and for that she was crying, not only the pain but the disappointment of beeing ready to give Serena a tough fight, so fu**ing baad!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #130
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/201204...256076_2726299

Quote:
Williams and Lisicki shared some words at the net during the handshake.

"I just told her it would be all right," Williams recalled. "I'm in an emotional time in my life, so I told her, 'Don't cry, because you're going to make me cry,' and I was like, my eyes are getting watery. I'm always crying. But it's not the French Open now. At least it happened earlier and you can recover. It's okay. I've been through those injuries, and it sucks. It really, really sucks."

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 05:43 AM   #131

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
This. I was really impressed with what I saw up until that slip.
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #132
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
This. I was really impressed with what I saw up until that slip.
Yep!

Think, Sab admires her and for that reason had been really hot playing her, showing her best! The best idol on court she could pick
In the beginning it looked to become a really exciting match...until that silly thing happend.

loved it how she returned some of Serenas services-boom
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Yep!

Think, Sab admires her and for that reason had been really hot playing her, showing her best! The best idol on court she could pick
In the beginning it looked to become a really exciting match...until that silly thing happend.

loved it how she returned some of Serenas services-boom
The freaky thing is when she was playing that well all I kept thinking was "something is going to ruin this, as always. She'll probably get injured again." And bingo. I hate how psychic I am sometimes.
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #134
country flag Ziva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post
Do you know how many doctors there are in the US? Do you know how many misdiagnosed her?

add another one, worst doctors in the World for me from now on, they say nothing serious, can play FedCup, ours say at least 3 more weeks no tournaments, seriously WTF.
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #135
country flag MardenDiller

MardenDiller is an unknown quantity at this point

Come back soon, Bine!
MardenDiller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote