Vera on twitter - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 02:41 AM   #91
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vera on twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
Nah, it's safe to say she's definitely not talking about her avatar as that's not a pic from the UBS booth that was taken today....
Im sorry but what is ubs booth???
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #92
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziewtafan View Post
Im sorry but what is ubs booth???
Beats the crap outta me, lol....
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 02:48 AM   #93
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

UBS is a financial services provider

Not sure how that fits though!

EDIT: They must sponsor the event, and have a stall/booth on the grounds - so she would have been there signing autographs.

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #94
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold NoExit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. View Post
UBS is a financial services provider

Not sure how that fits though!
Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up. Well i suppose UBS is one of Vera's sponsors....
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 02:56 AM   #95
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Vera tweeted a 1/2 hour ago:

Quote:
And on my way back to the hotel now after making sponsors appearance at the UBS booth! Attached u will find a pic from that visit )))
She forgot to attach the pic though....
I was thinking it was a problem of my TWITTER app.

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 03:17 AM   #96
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
I was thinking it was a problem of my TWITTER app.
LOL, nope. Vera just plain forgot....
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #97
country flag NoExit

Well Vera tweeted last night, not too long after the loss, which is a bit unusual for her. So i guess she wasn't too broken up about losing, which i suppose is a good thing.
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #98

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well Vera tweeted last night, not too long after the loss, which is a bit unusual for her. So i guess she wasn't too broken up about losing, which i suppose is a good thing.
Well, even she know that yesterday wasn't the day. Even if she played better, there's no way to defeat Lucie..

I like the fact she recognized this..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #99
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
Well, even she know that yesterday wasn't the day. Even if she played better, there's no way to defeat Lucie..

I like the fact she recognized this..
I don't know what you're talking about, there's always a way. Vera just failed to find it yesterday.
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #100
country flag NoExit

Vera wrote on twitter a little while ago:

Quote:
Hey there! Tomorrow Nastia Pavlyuchenkova and I will be attending an autograph session at Tverskaya 22 around 5pm... Join us )))
Who's up for a road trip?
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 09:13 PM   #101
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

MEEE i have to take a fly to Moscow tomorrow anyway...............
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #102

Quote:

I'm about 5000 Km away..

Old Apr 13th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #103
country flag NoExit

Seriously though, the irony of that tweet made me laugh. She tweets in English about a Russian autograph signing. Silly.
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #104

Quote:
Seriously though, the irony of that tweet made me laugh. She tweets in English about a Russian autograph signing. Silly.
Vera is a Troll..

Old Apr 13th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #105
country flag Losing Streak
Potavushina

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Trollnareva

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote