just for fun - Israeli all time greatest (all players to reach top600) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2012, 04:01 AM   #16
country flag Deuce24

Deuce24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: just for fun - Israeli all time greatest (all players to reach top600)

This is a neat topic, its interesting to look at this list and be reminded of some of the Israeli players who have done well in tennis. I would have loved to have seen Shahar make it into the top ten I know she was really close at one point in time and that would have been a great achievement. On an unrelated note who on earth organizes these forums Israel isn't in Europe lol.
Deuce24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #17
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce24 View Post
This is a neat topic, its interesting to look at this list and be reminded of some of the Israeli players who have done well in tennis. I would have loved to have seen Shahar make it into the top ten I know she was really close at one point in time and that would have been a great achievement. On an unrelated note who on earth organizes these forums Israel isn't in Europe lol.
Thanks.
Israel plays in the European zonal group, not the Asian one, and that is also the case in every other sport.
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #18
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirgan View Post
A couple of updates:

Keren Shlomo (367) {Apr 2012}
Deniz Khazaniuk (458) {Feb 2012}
For some reason the WTA site now shows Khazaniuk's current ranking of #470 as a career high
Anyway I've been waiting for months now to announce the entry of two more players to the list, but they haven't played a match all year and it just isn't happening...
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #19
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer16 View Post
For some reason the WTA site now shows Khazaniuk's current ranking of #470 as a career high
Anyway I've been waiting for months now to announce the entry of two more players to the list, but they haven't played a match all year and it just isn't happening...
Yeah, I saw that. It's definitely a mistake since I wrote in real time (in her thread) that she already reached #467, so I'm sure #470 is not her highest ranking

Last edited by shirgan : Apr 5th, 2012 at 11:48 PM.
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 03:56 AM   #20
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future

A couple of updates:

Deniz Khazaniuk (445) {July 2012}
Ofri Lankri (545) {June 2012}
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #21
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of

Thank you guys for updating!!

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #22
country flag Archer16

Her second slam MD sends Glushko to the #5 spot on this list. She has a long way to go if she is to move any further, though...
Khazaniuk also sets a CH, breaks the top 400 and the top 20 of this Israeli all-time list.
Ekaterina Tour is close to be only the 8th player in a decade to make the list (edit 17/6: Tour is in the top 600).

Last edited by Archer16 : Jun 16th, 2013 at 11:07 PM.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #23
country flag Archer16

By making the 3rd round of the US Open (something only achieved in the past by Anna and Shahar), Glushko will become the 5th to enter the top 100.