Kiri in the Everglades - Miami - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:01 AM   #91
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kiri in the Everglades - Miami

She is so happy!

Look at these Easter bunnies!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 03:58 AM   #92
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Great job Maria/Petrova.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:48 AM   #93
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Positive note to end this week in Miami. Good job, they had a great opportunity here and they took it

Happy they finally won a title (last title Moscow 2009)

Let's go for OG now !
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:45 AM   #94
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is ranked 21st in singles and 8th in doubles.

In the YEC race, Maria is 15th in singles and 6th in doubles with Petrova.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:20 AM   #95
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

21st... She's grinding ranks 1 by 1 to the top 20. She lost in R1 of both Rome and Madrid, she has to play well there and she's back to top 20.
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:15 PM   #96
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
She is so happy!

Look at these Easter bunnies!
Great photos of Makiri jumping or hopping like a bunny rabbit and of her and Nadia wearing Easter Bunny ears! And congrats to Maria and Nadejda on winning the doubles title in Miami yesterday. They really deserved it and needed it.

As for Maria I hope she can stay healthy this spring and do well and earn her highest ever singles ranking this spring. It's time for Kirilenko to get to the next level of success on the WTA Tour. Davai Makiri.

On a side note you can tell slender Maria has been working out because in the photo of Masha and Nadia holding thier doubles trophy Masha's right arm actually shows a little bit of muscle and not the usual pipecleaer arms she has.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 02:55 AM   #97
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Maria has won a great victory for the LOB.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #98
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
21st... She's grinding ranks 1 by 1 to the top 20. She lost in R1 of both Rome and Madrid, she has to play well there and she's back to top 20.
yeah, her last year results were bad on clay if we don´t count RG so she has nothing to lose but a lot to win! come on Maria! Top 20 is waiting for you!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote