Public Ballot - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #16
country flag Mary Cherry.
you're all sluts

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon public Ballot 2012

Nothing
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2012, 07:37 AM   #17
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
Nothing
Aw. You could queue. I got Court 1 tickets last year via the queue on the 2nd day. I was in the queue at 4am.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #18
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing

got "lucky" last yr when i got offered tickets to Court 1 on the 2nd Thursday, but i turned it down cos not watching doubles and pensioners.

Hoping to go week 1 if the other half lets me
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #19
you're all sluts

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria rocks View Post
Aw. You could queue. I got Court 1 tickets last year via the queue on the 2nd day. I was in the queue at 4am.
I would if I lived closer I read somewhere that the next ballot goes out next week, so fingers crossed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
Nothing

got "lucky" last yr when i got offered tickets to Court 1 on the 2nd Thursday, but i turned it down cos not watching doubles and pensioners.

Last year I got Court 1 on men's finals day. No chance
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #20
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
I would if I lived closer I read somewhere that the next ballot goes out next week, so fingers crossed.

Last year I got Court 1 on men's finals day. No chance
You see i don't see that as a bad thing personally cos you could watch the men's final on Henman Hill then go to court 1 for some live tennis. If it was me i would have accepted.
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #21
you're all sluts

Apparently there's another round of the ballot early next week. I need to stop getting my hopes up

Quote:
You see i don't see that as a bad thing personally cos you could watch the men's final on Henman Hill then go to court 1 for some live tennis. If it was me i would have accepted.
I find Henman hill a bit of a nightmare, having to climb over a sea of people to find somewhere to sit, and even then your view is blocked by one thing or another.
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #22
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

How does this ballot work?

You can participate in the ballot and if you're lucky you are able to buy tickets for a random day and a random court?

Is this the only way to get tickets for Wimbledon?

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #23
country flag Maria rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
How does this ballot work?

You can participate in the ballot and if you're lucky you are able to buy tickets for a random day and a random court?

Is this the only way to get tickets for Wimbledon?
http://www.wimbledon.com/championshi...aining-tickets

Hope the above link helps.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #24
country flag Maria rocks

Quote:
Apparently there's another round of the ballot early next week. I need to stop getting my hopes up

I find Henman hill a bit of a nightmare, having to climb over a sea of people to find somewhere to sit, and even then your view is blocked by one thing or another.
I have my fingers crossed for you. Let us know if you have any luck

I like it on there when Andy Murray plays its a great atmosphere same as when Henman used to play. But yeah you need to get your space early or its a nightmare.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #25
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

waste of time to go on H Hill
only time to go is when its raining to see some action on big screen
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 03:00 PM   #26
you're all sluts

Re: Public Ballot

An unusual envelope came in the post today. I was excited for a second...until I realised it was my council tax bill
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 03:34 PM   #27
country flag Maria rocks

Just booked my train for Wimbledon. Exciting, Its getting closer!!!
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 05:05 PM   #28
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still don't get it Can anyone explain it please?

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #29
you're all sluts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
Nothing

We just got offered the same I'm wondering what the odds of it raining will be and there'll maybe be a men's quarter final still to play or something
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #30
country flag Maria rocks

Anyone got anything in the LTA Ballots? I think they are running now as well?