Junior Video Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 09:19 AM   #1
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Junior Video Thread

Here are the matches from junior wimbledon last year:
Garcia vs Kontaveit:

Barty vs Khromacheva:

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 09:31 AM   #2
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Junior Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon. View Post
*subscribing*

But you should probably rename Junior Highlights Thread
I would but I will post some links to junior matches from t3nnis.tv, that arent highlights
BTW, were you santana lopez???

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 11:16 AM   #3
country flag chingching

For t3nnis.tv Members:
Girls Final Full Match:
2011.Wimbledon.Girls.Final.ENG.576i.MPEG2.BBCi

Girls Doubles Final Full Match:
2011.Wimbledon.Girls.Doubles.Final.ENG.576i.MPEG2. BBCi

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 01:16 PM   #4
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

thanks chingching
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 04:17 PM   #5
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

2011 Hopman Cup Kristina Mladenovic vs Laura Robson

don't know why the audio is lost in the 2nd part, strange

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 08:30 PM   #6
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

2011 Wimbledon Girls Final Ashleigh Barty vs Irina Khromacheva full highlights, source from t3nnis.tv

Last edited by TimeyWimey : Apr 1st, 2012 at 09:55 PM.
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 09:29 PM   #7
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
2011 Wimbledon Girls Final Ashleight Barty vs Irina Khromacheva full highlights, source from t3nnis.tv

Thanks for the full highlights. ive only seen the smaller ones

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:42 AM   #8
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

no Jr. AO final this year? I heard that it was epic..in drama
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 05:53 AM   #9
country flag chingching

I couldnt find it on t3nnis.tv. They seem to only have wimbledon junior matches. I am not a member of tennishaven, so i cant tell you about that

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 05:55 AM   #10
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
2011 Hopman Cup Kristina Mladenovic vs Laura Robson

don't know why the audio is lost in the 2nd part, strange

Mladenovic is soooo slow. Even slower than robson

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:13 AM   #11
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Daria Gavrilova v Saisai Zheng

Daria Gavrilova v Jana Cepelova

Timea Babos v Sofiya Kovalets

Jana Cepelova v Timea Babos

Daria Gavrilova v Elina Svitolina

Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:20 AM   #12
country flag chingching

Thanks Dani12

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:24 AM   #13
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Tornado Ali Black v Alyssa Smith

Maria Shishkina v Naiktha Bains

Maria Shishkina v Anhelina Kalinina

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 10:17 AM   #14
country flag chingching

Why do they call her tornado???

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 11:19 AM   #15
country flag Dani12

From ESPN

Quote:
There is, as one might imagine, a story behind the girls' unique names. Tornado's given name is Alicia, but when she was 2 years old, she already was hitting the ball so hard and so powerfully that she was given the nickname Tornado. It stuck. A few months before Tornado's third birthday, Tyra Hurricane -- that is her given name -- was born. But the girls always have been known, both with family and friends and on tournament draw sheets, as Tornado Ali and Hurricane Tyra.