Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 193 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 04:27 PM   #2881
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Aaron, i don't agree with whaty you said on GM thread...her game style might have fatigued her body, but i don't see how that was the only or main thing or players like Nadal and Caroline would have suffered from much more...

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 04:31 PM   #2882
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody or in this case every body is different. She always had her knees taped, from the beginning. It requires 100% physical composure to keep this up and Nadal is still struggling with his knees, he just had to give a w/o yesterday for example or Gilles Simon or Monfils on the men side, all with regular knee problems and Alexandra as a woman struggles even more of course.

It just proves what an outstanding athlet Wozniacki is, she is easily the most fittest WTA player, it's hard to compare her to others.
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 04:35 PM   #2883

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

i know Aaron, and you are right with that, but from suffering of knee problems which needs a little rest to being in need of a surgery on both knees the step isn't that short. as you said she's always had her knees taped, would really like to know how those problems started...the game style itself isn't enough of a reason IMO...actually i'd need also to know what she got surgered in the knee

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 04:41 PM   #2884
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
i know Aaron, and you are right with that, but from suffering of knee problems which needs a little rest to being in need of a surgery on both knees the step isn't that short. as you said she's always had her knees taped, would really like to know how those problems started...the game style itself isn't enough of a reason IMO...actually i'd need also to know what she got surgered in the knee
This.
It's always said knee injury, but how often I asked what is actually wrong with so many muscles and tendons there it would be interesting to know. The media here doesn't give answers so far.

I don't know how they started, but her game made it worse if it's used to be one of her weaknesses to begin with, that's sure.
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 04:46 PM   #2885
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Prosport's comment line never fails to deliver.
Probs for posting there!

We already saw that clip. Someone posted it here before.
tot eu l-am postat cu alt cont .. cum nu sunt membru, si nu puteam sa fac un thread,l-am postat in pagina dedicata alexandrei
noname29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 04:55 PM   #2886
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
tot eu l-am postat cu alt cont .. cum nu sunt membru, si nu puteam sa fac un thread,l-am postat in pagina dedicata alexandrei
I understand.
my favourite on prosport is 'Primadonna din Târgoviste'.

Now that you are on tennisforum, better stay out of General Messages when it comes to Romanian players. I gave up as well, we are in minority.
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 05:16 PM   #2887

Quote:
This.
It's always said knee injury, but how often I asked what is actually wrong with so many muscles and tendons there it would be interesting to know. The media here doesn't give answers so far.

I don't know how they started, but her game made it worse if it's used to be one of her weaknesses to begin with, that's sure.
that's it indeed...there's a huge difference between getting meniscuses surgeries or ACL recostruction for example

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 05:18 PM   #2888
country flag Curcubeu

Rightly so.

But what do you expect from sport magazines that report about nobodies reaching R2 in a 10k tournament in Mexico, while a Top 100 player upset Top seed at a 50k the same week...
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 05:21 PM   #2889

Quote:
Rightly so.

But what do you expect from sport magazines that report about nobodies reaching R2 in a 10k tournament in Mexico, while a Top 100 player upset Top seed at a 50k the same week...
at least they talk about minor level tennis...here's it all about soccer

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 05:35 PM   #2890
country flag Curcubeu

10k in tennis? Seriously...

And the front pages are all about soccer as well. Delusional soccer hopes...
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:06 AM   #2891
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
10k in tennis? Seriously...

And the front pages are all about soccer as well. Delusional soccer hopes...
Exactly how I feel (delusional soccer hopes), perfectly said.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #2892
country flag Curcubeu

She's back on court!

To award the prize for the Junior trophy!

Quote:
"I was impressed by how well the tournament was organized by the Romanian Tennis Federation. It's great that we have a Category 1 junior tournament in Romania. I watched a bit of the matches and the level of play was very high" ,
1.) Lol at shade
2.) Bangs

Last edited by Curcubeu : Apr 28th, 2012 at 07:46 PM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #2893

she looks really good tbh

Old Apr 28th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #2894
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
she looks really good tbh
Totally.

And she reminds me of someone, but I don't know who, mhhh..

A bit like an Amazon with the wild hair, I love it.
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #2895

she looks fresh...i dunno somehow more free indeed