Anett Kontaveit - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #601
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Kulichkova whored up points at abierto jiuvenil (no qualies for a GA ) as did mcphilips but mcphilips also megawhored the G1s afterwards and this years Brazil G2s. I find it funny how many good tournaments are in America (North and South) given the amount of good players from the region. I also find it funny that in 1 year, there went from being 4 Non-Grand Slam GAs on Hard to just 1

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2012, 08:55 AM   #602
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Anett down to 19 in rankings. Such a shame that players who are so much worse like Danilina whore points to get up to no. 4. Still, if she wants to win a GS, she will have to beat them all anyway
How embarrasing that haddad maia is ahead
Anyway, out of people who will actually play GS, anett will probably scrape a top 8 seed

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 01:47 PM   #603
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
She is a part time player at 6th Sense (Henin´s) academy now.
how do you know that??? its not on the 6th sense website and they list part time players

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 09:19 PM   #604
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
how do you know that??? its not on the 6th sense website and they list part time players
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...d=166276855078

She has been couple of times in Belgium for trainings, but did not want to move there permanently.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 11:49 PM   #605
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...d=166276855078

She has been couple of times in Belgium for trainings, but did not want to move there permanently.
Thanks. It was a good move to not move their permanently, she needs to have a life and marten seems like a good coach
But why isnt she on the website???

Last edited by chingching : Mar 31st, 2012 at 11:56 PM.
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 04:47 AM   #606
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

made the highlights of her Wimbledon R3 against Caroline Garcia last year

sorry about the quality, due to very low bitrate

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 07:12 AM   #607
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
made the highlights of her Wimbledon R3 against Caroline Garcia last year

sorry about the quality, due to very low bitrate

This match was televised!?!?!?!?!?!? I couldnt find it on t3nnis.tv
Thanks so much. You just madfe my year. I am not joking. I am crying in happiness

BTW, Garcia played really well. Unfortunate for Anett she got her in the 3rd Round

Last edited by chingching : Apr 1st, 2012 at 09:43 PM.
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 08:49 AM   #608
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't even know this match was televised

Thanks for sharing
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 09:14 AM   #609
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
I didn't even know this match was televised

Thanks for sharing
neither did I!!! I was looking for livestreams while it was on but couldnt find any
how did you get this??? and do you have any other videos of juniors, if so they can be posted in the junior video thread i created. if you know how to access these things, can you tell us how???

Last edited by chingching : Apr 1st, 2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 03:15 PM   #610
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
neither did I!!! I was looking for livestreams while it was on but couldnt find any
how did you get this??? and do you have any other videos of juniors, if so they can be posted in the junior video thread i created. if you know how to access these things, can you tell us how???
I have some, about 5 or 6 matches from Grand Slam, I will post them in your thread later

actually on tennishaven, you can find several from AusOpen this year
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 05:25 PM   #611
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
I have some, about 5 or 6 matches from Grand Slam, I will post them in your thread later

actually on tennishaven, you can find several from AusOpen this year
Videos of which players?
My internet just sucks nowadays, so please anyone post any junior match you find
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 09:38 PM   #612
country flag chingching

I didnt even know that court had cameras on it. anyway, not meaning to be greedy but do you have the khromacheva kontaveit match???

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:25 PM   #613
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
I didnt even know that court had cameras on it. anyway, not meaning to be greedy but do you have the khromacheva kontaveit match???
even it is on a TV court, it still might not be broadcasted, i remember last year's US Open, they ended the TV coverage on courts after all ATP and WTA matches were complete
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:33 PM   #614
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
even it is on a TV court, it still might not be broadcasted, i remember last year's US Open, they ended the TV coverage on courts after all ATP and WTA matches were complete
was this on tv???
do you cap matches because if you do i can find links for junior matches. in australia, they televised the wimbledon junior finals boys and girls and the youth olympics but not all the tennis (they had other events too)

Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 09:34 AM   #615
country flag chingching

A nice image of Anett with Marten (left) and someone else on the right)
BTW, I think Anett wears her mums clothes:

A mix of her mums Jacket and Her Scarf. BTW, I have never seen anetts dad. DO you know who he is???