The Good Wife - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #16
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
Re: The Good Wife

I was so upset when CBS switched the show from Tuesday to Sunday, because switches are usually the death of good shows--but it seems to be holding strong
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #17
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001 View Post
Gosh, I can't wait for the day for Alicia to slap that meddling bitch

alicia's face when she sees the pic jackie accidentally took with her laptap webcam
jackie opening the door to alicia's brother in headdress

jackie = most comedic value.
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #18
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was so upset when CBS switched the show from Tuesday to Sunday, because switches are usually the death of good shows--but it seems to be holding strong
Opposite. Show is struggling in the ratings for CBS standards. It was renewed because of its critical acclaim and it needs one more season for syndication.

It should be moved to Fridays and paired with Blue Bloods. It would do well, for CBS standards, on Fridays, and it could last for a number of seasons. Fingers crossed!
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #19
Veelieve!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
Opposite. Show is struggling in the ratings for CBS standards. It was renewed because of its critical acclaim and it needs one more season for syndication.

It should be moved to Fridays and paired with Blue Bloods. It would do well, for CBS standards, on Fridays, and it could last for a number of seasons. Fingers crossed!
It was doing so well on Tuesdays after NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles until the friggin switch UGH.. Is Blue Blood doing well in the ratings? I watched it a few times, and just couldn't get into it...
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #20
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was doing so well on Tuesdays after NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles until the friggin switch UGH.. Is Blue Blood doing well in the ratings? I watched it a few times, and just couldn't get into it...
Blue Bloods is doing excellent - for a Friday show. It was renewed already, too.

TGW wasn't hanging on to NCIS: LA's ratings enough so CBS moved it to see if they could get a new show in there that would hold on to it. Unforgettable has been WORSE than the TGW. If TGW goes to Fridays at 9 before Blue Bloods, we will have TGW for years. PLEASE CBS MAKE IT HAPPEN. We'll find out Mid-May.
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #21
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

This is pretty good. Am a fan of Mr Agos.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 01:50 PM   #22
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Love, love, love this show. Really glad its network renewed it last year and probably will do it one more time despite the low rating. One of the few decent shows out there plus Julianna Margulies is simply divine totally deserved the Golden Globe + the Emmy.
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 02:19 PM   #23
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

She is so sexalicous

Twitter

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:37 PM   #24
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
If TGW goes to Fridays at 9 before Blue Bloods, we will have TGW for years. PLEASE CBS MAKE IT HAPPEN. We'll find out Mid-May.
Are you sure? Fridays are usually a death sentence. It's like the last move before cancellation for most shows!

I wish they gave Kalinda more air time! She's getting a bit more as of late but at the start of this season she was barely in it.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:17 PM   #25
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
Are you sure? Fridays are usually a death sentence. It's like the last move before cancellation for most shows!

I wish they gave Kalinda more air time! She's getting a bit more as of late but at the start of this season she was barely in it.
For a show like The Good Wife, similar to Blue Bloods, it skew very old but has a small but solid key demographic. Obviously, on a Friday, you have lower expectations. That way, it can continue to air on CBS with low ratings and continue to give CBS the critical acclaim and awards.
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #26
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

Cary
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 12:52 AM   #27
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

8 minutes to tonight's episode
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 01:13 AM   #28
Veelieve!!!

Old Apr 16th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #29
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Kalinda.

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 01:53 AM   #30
Veelieve!!!

What a witch !!!

Last edited by Infiniti2001 : Apr 16th, 2012 at 02:00 AM.