Iveta Benesova Photos Thread - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 7th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #871
country flag Bengals1

Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice
Cool Re: Iveta Benesova Photos Thread

Taken at Indian Wells yesterday. Credit to the original photographer/poster...

Bengals1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #872
country flag Bengals1

Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Iveta Benesova Photos Thread

Old Mar 8th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #873
country flag Bengals1

Wink Re: Iveta Benesova Photos Thread

More from Indian Wells...

Old Mar 8th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #874
country flag Bengals1

Again, credit to the original photographer/poster...

Old Mar 21st, 2012, 08:16 PM   #875
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iveta Benesova Photos Thread

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...121257-930.jpg

Last edited by paulmara : Mar 28th, 2012 at 07:53 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 12:34 AM   #876
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

from today's battle agst Kuzzy:
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 09:02 AM   #877
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

bigger version of Yellow Moon´s photo
http://i.idnes.cz/12/033/org/ROU42010c_benesova.JPG

Last edited by paulmara : Mar 23rd, 2012 at 09:07 AM.
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #878
country flag paulmara

Old Mar 27th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #879
country flag paulmara

one missing photo

Old Mar 27th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #880
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

oh my God what is the last one?
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #881
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

The last photo was from when she tanked played an exhibition in the off-season in France in 2009. There was an exhibition match and a fashion show after the match (Johansson also involved) which Iveta seemed to take more seriously.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 01:38 AM   #882
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

here a few serious ones from post-match interview at AO12:

photo credit: Mark Peterson on smugmug
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 12:51 AM   #883
country flag Bengals1

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
one missing photo

That's great! Wherever did you manage to find it?
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #884
country flag paulmara

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showp...ostcount=21549
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #885
country flag Bengals1

Thumbs up Re: Iveta Benesova Photos Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I post in that thread at that other site also but it's sooooo long I often forget which photos have already been posted and which are "new."

btw, has Ivey ever explained just what that lingerie' show was all about, how she got in to it and when and where exactly it was held?