Mona Barthel - Page 190 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 25th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #2836
country flag zenko

zenko is just really nice zenko is just really nice zenko is just really nice zenko is just really nice zenko is just really nice zenko is just really nice zenko is just really nice zenko is just really nice zenko is just really nice zenko is just really nice zenko is just really nice
Re: Mona Barthel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolffanog View Post
what a load of crap!
are all the germans talking like you? than no surprise that you people have bad reputation all over across Europe. i'm saying again i like Mona's play, she is my second best german player after Andrea but she has to become more agresive more confident has to develope her fighting spirit, to battle for every point. thats what Mona is lacking.
zenko is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #2837
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenko View Post
are all the germans talking like you? than no surprise that you people have bad reputation all over across Europe.
not all, but here inside are some of them

the confidence will come with rising success. It's her first season on that level and season has just began.
And to her excuse: she was really handicapped from impact of painkillers after she snapped in the Jankovic-match. But physio treatment yesterday after the Makarova match was successful. We will see her in full power again in denmark
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #2838
country flag .TheGroke.

.TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
And to her excuse: she was really handicapped from impact of painkillers after she snapped in the Jankovic-match. But physio treatment yesterday after the Makarova match was successful.
I did also have a feeling about that. Can you tell where did you find the information?

Funny how some people now seem to think she's overhyped. Well, I guess that can also be a good thing.. If you know what I mean. Just wait.

p.s all the germans I've ever met (well there's only been a couple) have been just amazing and lovely people so...
.TheGroke. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #2839
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Mrs. B* View Post
Funny how some people now seem to think she's overhyped. Well, I guess that can also be a good thing.. If you know what I mean. Just wait.
Yesterday it was said, she will be the new number 1 in Germany soon and now she is overhyped

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Mrs. B* View Post
p.s all the germans I've ever met (well there's only been a couple) have been just amazing and lovely people so...
We are all lovely
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #2840
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
Yesterday it was said, she will be the new number 1 in Germany soon and now she is overhyped

We are all lovely
Young Germans are allright, but some old Swabians.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #2841
country flag .TheGroke.

.TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Apparently everything can change in a heartbeat. I really want Makarova to beat Maria. It would be interesting to see what those people will say then.

Quote:
We are all lovely
Can't argue with that since I have no bad experience. Well, ok I have issues with certain germans for ending one of my all-time favorite tv-serie. I'll never get over it.
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #2842
selesia

selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
are all the germans talking like you? than no surprise that you people have bad reputation all over across Europe
It's Barthel forum, not jokes thread !
(Germans are written with a capital letter, so as you wrote "Europe" ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid
not all, but here inside are some of them
Getroffene Hunde bellen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84
It's a troll
selesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #2843
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no surprise that you people have bad reputation all over across Europe.
LOL
TT Singles: #199 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #52 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #2844
country flag Michael!
Merry Christmas

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Young Germans are allright, but some old Swabians.

well, I don´t consider myself as old at least
Michael! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 02:34 PM   #2845
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

I can't wait Copenhagen Mona has good memories from this tournament.
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 02:54 PM   #2846
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

1st time I saw her play, there
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 03:40 PM   #2847
country flag Azareniacki

Azareniacki is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes she can go really far in Copenhagen again Go Mona!
Azareniacki is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:03 PM   #2848
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by k!riosh View Post
I can't wait Copenhagen Mona has good memories from this tournament.
and some points to defend, allez girl
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:49 PM   #2849
country flag DaMatz

DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
and some points to defend, allez girl
I think she had won much more points this year than last year until Copenhagen?
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 07:30 PM   #2850
country flag .TheGroke.

Can't wait either. To see her win the whole tournament I mean.
Closed Thread