Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 12:15 AM   #931
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
Another episode of кухня

the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEnPx...layer_embedded
It is obvious that in the last episodes of this program she looks more and more hotter,even sexier. look at the first episodes and look at the more recent episodes- from "natural" Elena to "Sexy" Elena. How on earth the person on the other side of the table can be concentrate on anything beyond her look, this is almost seductive with her soft voice...
itzhak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 12:40 AM   #932
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post

I didn't know you'd been married twice already, Iva!!!
I like to eat my pastry while it's still fresh. Those are two random people that pissed me off this week.

I agree Lena looks far more relaxed in the recent episodes of the show and I also get the impression her guests look spellbound.

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 02:05 AM   #933
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
I like to eat my pastry while it's still fresh. Those are two random people that pissed me off this week.

I agree Lena looks far more relaxed in the recent episodes of the show and I also get the impression her guests look spellbound.
That'll teach them to talk smack about Lena.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 03:01 PM   #934
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

This was on Yahoo today.

I cannot make specific comments about it, or how wrong Iva is, until July.

1. Men say that having gorgeous hair trumps a curvy figure. Trying to decide between a pre-date trip to the salon or Victoria’s Secret, ladies? Go for the fab hair option. According to a recent survey conducted by Pantene, 60% of men surveyed would rather date a woman with great hair than noticeable curves — and 74% of them said they notice a woman because of her hair. In fact, a full 44% of male respondents said that hair was the first thing they notice about a woman… even before her clothes (26%), legs (25%) and makeup (4%). Most of the men who took Pantene’s poll also said they’d be more likely to approach a woman at a bar with great hair than one who was wearing a low-cut shirt. This is great news, since monthly hair upkeep is more of a necessity than sexy lingerie if you’re a woman who’s on a budget. Of course, that doesn’t mean you can’t wear sassy underwear if you’ve got it — but when change is tight (like in this tanked economy), it’s good to know that a well-timed mane flip can still make you a main attraction.

Of course, Goddess Lenotchka locks are always amazing.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:09 PM   #935
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

guys I have some hockey-related news:

Maxim's team (SKA S.P)just won the series on the play-offs against Atlant and now the team is on the final of the conference, that means that we'll have at least 4 more games to look for Lena on the crowd and get some caps
Also, Maxim today scored the 3rd goal of the game (3rd period, min 46) unfortunately I started to watch the game after maxim's goal so I don't know if they showed Lena
I'll wait for the resume of the game that the KHL channel will post on youtube.
Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 08:04 PM   #936
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

I saw the resume and I think Lena wasn't there
BTW Maxim scored a great goal
Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 10:19 PM   #937
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Quote:
This was on Yahoo today.

I cannot make specific comments about it, or how wrong Iva is, until July.

1. Men say that having gorgeous hair trumps a curvy figure. Trying to decide between a pre-date trip to the salon or Victoria’s Secret, ladies? Go for the fab hair option. According to a recent survey conducted by Pantene, 60% of men surveyed would rather date a woman with great hair than noticeable curves — and 74% of them said they notice a woman because of her hair. In fact, a full 44% of male respondents said that hair was the first thing they notice about a woman… even before her clothes (26%), legs (25%) and makeup (4%). Most of the men who took Pantene’s poll also said they’d be more likely to approach a woman at a bar with great hair than one who was wearing a low-cut shirt. This is great news, since monthly hair upkeep is more of a necessity than sexy lingerie if you’re a woman who’s on a budget. Of course, that doesn’t mean you can’t wear sassy underwear if you’ve got it — but when change is tight (like in this tanked economy), it’s good to know that a well-timed mane flip can still make you a main attraction.

Of course, Goddess Lenotchka locks are always amazing.
So they're actually trying to tell us men like slim women. Shoking

Old Mar 24th, 2012, 01:55 AM   #938
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Wait that survey was done by Pantene, a shampoo company! I don't believe the results are accurate.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 02:24 AM   #939
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
So they're actually trying to tell us men like slim women. Shoking
Slim women with GREAT hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by profesorakittens View Post
Wait that survey was done by Pantene, a shampoo company! I don't believe the results are accurate.
I kind of noticed that myself, but cannot fully comment on this story until July.

Old Mar 24th, 2012, 04:12 AM   #940
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Slim women with GREAT hair.

I kind of noticed that myself, but cannot fully comment on this story until July.
It's not like most guys were gonna say bangs are the best hair style.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #941
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

I am still .

Old Mar 25th, 2012, 07:41 AM   #942
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am still .
You should make some kind of bet, double or nothing.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #943
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

No. I am not that crazy.

Old Mar 25th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #944
country flag Maca.Lofish

from twitter:

the link: https://twitter.com/#!/LNFamily/stat...670208/photo/1
Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion

Old Mar 25th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #945
country flag iva_ds87

Haven't you checked the 2012 pictures thread