Maia Sharapova to be married on November 10th 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #16
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Maia Sharapova to be married on November 10th 2012

"Istanbul is way cheaper and more beautiful than the other wedding place candidates, what played a significant role in the decision for Sharapova wedding."

Of course, she's marrying in Istanbul to save money...
chicharito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #17
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

It's good that they're wise with money though, especially since she's so young. the wedding will still be absolutely stunning and I'm sure of it.
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 11:13 PM   #18
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

She earns 25M $ a year and she has to save money for the wedding?
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 12:11 AM   #19
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicharito View Post
"Istanbul is way cheaper and more beautiful than the other wedding place candidates, what played a significant role in the decision for Sharapova wedding."

Of course, she's marrying in Istanbul to save money...
Just another reason not to believe the article.
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 11:38 AM   #20
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
It's good that they're wise with money though, especially since she's so young. the wedding will still be absolutely stunning and I'm sure of it.
Me too. I hope she doesn't retire from tennis tho once she is married.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 12:06 PM   #21
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very sure she won't. I know she's hinted at retiring early a few years ago but that's no longer the case with her. She still lvoes her tennis and will be on the tour for at least 4 more years, and I'm sure she wants to at least capture the elusive 4th slam before retiring. I'm gonna take a guess and say she retires at 28-29 (similar to lena d.) after the 2016 olympics.
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 12:22 PM   #22
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm very sure she won't. I know she's hinted at retiring early a few years ago but that's no longer the case with her. She still lvoes her tennis and will be on the tour for at least 4 more years, and I'm sure she wants to at least capture the elusive 4th slam before retiring. I'm gonna take a guess and say she retires at 28-29 (similar to lena d.) after the 2016 olympics.
Hopefully your right. Yeah i really want her to win the French and Wimbledon again
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 12:23 PM   #23
country flag Steven.

oh girl me too. I prefer her to win a title on the natural surfaces over the hc's... no particular reason really.
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 12:32 PM   #24
country flag Maria rocks

Quote:
oh girl me too. I prefer her to win a title on the natural surfaces over the hc's... no particular reason really.
Well i want her to win the French to complete her 4 slams and Wimbledon because i know she really wants another Wimbledon.
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 12:51 PM   #25
country flag Steven.

I don't remember her explicitly stating she wanted to win another Wimbledon title. always thought she was just content with winning a 4th.
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 01:56 AM   #26
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

FINALLY! The wedding date! Can't wait to see her dress!
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:53 AM   #27
country flag Maria rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by carling View Post
FINALLY! The wedding date! Can't wait to see her dress!
Nor me. She will look stunning i have no doubt about that.
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 11:22 AM   #28
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

10/11/12.
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 11:43 AM   #29
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she helped designed it.
Who do you guys want to design it?
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 06:11 PM   #30
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Has Maria herself confirmed the date??
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote