Ana Vrljic cheering thread - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #256
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Vrljic cheering thread

Well done!
Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #257
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

What is up with Ana. She's so wildly inconsistent.

Last week at $10K Bath she lost in R2 to Caitlin Whoriskey, a 24-yo ranked outside the top 1000.

This week, at another $10K Bath, in R1 she beat Gronert, ranked 174
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #258
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

She's a Croat. If that's not enough of an explanation...
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 09:34 PM   #259
country flag CroatiaNumber1

CroatiaNumber1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
She's a Croat. If that's not enough of an explanation...
LOL
CroatiaNumber1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 12:43 AM   #260
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
What is up with Ana. She's so wildly inconsistent.

Last week at $10K Bath she lost in R2 to Caitlin Whoriskey, a 24-yo ranked outside the top 1000.

This week, at another $10K Bath, in R1 she beat Gronert, ranked 174
You mistake, but I'm sure you will be glad because of that because it is actaully $25K in Bath. And Grornet was 3rd seed there. It was 4-6 6-4 6-2 for Ana.
Good luck in next round.
Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 03:40 AM   #261
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, she's weird haha

very nice win though!
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 03:49 AM   #262
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
You mistake, but I'm sure you will be glad because of that because it is actaully $25K in Bath. And Grornet was 3rd seed there. It was 4-6 6-4 6-2 for Ana.
Good luck in next round.
Ah, you're right; thanks

But that only makes Ana's performance even more inconsistent!
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 07:46 AM   #263
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Ana had a very good week in Switzerland (Lenzerheide 25k), having won the doubles title and reaching the semis of singles.

In doubles she teamed up with Aleksandra Krunic, and eventhough they were unseeded they managed to eliminate the third seeds (Hofmanova/Rottmann; straights in the QF), second seeds (Ozgen/Zec-Peskiric; in 3 to reach the finals), as well as the top seeds (Lykina/Shinkova; in straights for the title).

In singles Ana was seeded #6 and defeated the third seeded Stephanie Vogt in the quarters, before losing to her doubles partner Krunic (seeded 2nd) in straight sets in the semis.

Nice to hear good news about Ana again!
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #264
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

She won her first round match on 75K event in England. Nice to see some wining instead defeats
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:27 AM   #265
country flag ma re

Ana is again making some pretty solid results. This week she is playin in a 25k in France, where after defeating a local WC in the first round she faced the top seed Kristyna Pliskova in the 2nd and...won 6:1, 6:3 Next she'll play against unseeded Remondina, whom she defeated once before, but that was 6 years ago and on clay (and in 3 sets).

Being currently just outside of top 250, Ana could definately use a good result or two, just to make sure she can enter AO qualies next year if she decides to do so. She does have two notable results left to defend this year in singles, a title and a quarterfinal on 25k's during November.

Keep up the good work girl
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #266
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Semis
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #267
country flag networthy

Ana into the semis of Glasgow $25K
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 07:28 AM   #268
country flag ma re

Somehow, Ana always manages to do well in the British events - not that I complain

Good luck in the semis!
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 08:12 PM   #269
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

2nd round of the turkish 25K:
(7)Ana Vrljic (CRO) d. Tetyana Arefyeva (UKR) 67(3) 61 61
mic12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 07:37 AM   #270
country flag ma re

Ana's form has been pretty steady lately. In her last tournament she lost early (R2) in singles but reached the doubles final of that 25k. Before that she reached a singles QF at the same level, and before that a semifinal, also on a 25k.

This week she is playing on another one, she is seeded 4th and is into the semis, after beating (q)Ozga in straights (6 & 0), Barrois in 3 and, for the second time in as many weeks, Tinjic in straights (2 & 3). For a place in the final she'll play unseeded 20 y.o. Belarussian, Pekhova, ranked 304 at the moment. This girl is having a pretty great week, so far she took out the top seed Kr. Plyskova, L. Whybourn and the 5th seed C. Dentoni on her way to the semi, but in each of those she played 3 sets, so there's definately a chance that her run could end here.

Let's hope Ana can make it happen