Miami. 2012 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #31
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami. 2012

I'm kinda expecting her to make QF/SF now. If the SF are Vika vs. in-form Petra and Masha vs. Kim I'll be happy. And if Masha is to make another final, if her opponent is Azarenka she better win. I cannot cope with another loss to that overhyped grinder.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #32
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

A semifinal is within reach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that Hodge or whatever did a terrible job with Maria, I mean, sure he brought consistency in her game and her FH looks more solid but I still believe that it's not what is gonna help her to win the biggest titles she needs to flatten her FH a lil more where are those lasso FH she was hitting back then the lack of aggressiveness in her game is really hurting her especially against Vika, Petra and Na.
Sth needs to be done cause otherwise she will keep reach finals just to lose them and enough is enough she better bring her best serve and tennis in Miami and I don't care what it takes just do it
He needs fired. Bring somebody who has worked on the ATP like Gilbert or even Lundgren.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #33
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Hogstedt was Tommy Haas' coach if I remember right I don't think his work took anything away from Maria's game, her lack of aggressiveness is more a mental condition imho: remember how afraid she was last year and how much more consistent she is now. I think she can still improve.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #34
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
Her first opponent will be Peer or a Qualifier from what I've understood! We have a possible QF with Na. Maria needs to beat her! It'll give her a tremendous amount of confidence after losing to her three times in a row!
4 times in a row already.
Masha just has to beat her if they were to meat in QFs. She has to.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #35
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

I like her draw, I hope Na will make QF and that Na-Masha match will happen. She needs to beat her! And Masha-Kim SF would be amazing! Maybe she needs sth like this, meet old opponent...like in 2010, she met Justine and following months she played great tennis.
Vika's draw no Serena, no Kim...she'll make SF again. I hope Petra will be playing good tennis to meet Vika in SF, she's able to beat her and end her winning streak.
My dream way to win this title: QF Na SF Kim F Petra.
But seriously QF is a must.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #36
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
A semifinal is within reach.

He needs fired. Bring somebody who has worked on the ATP like Gilbert or even Lundgren.
Hoggy was Tommy Haas' coach.
And hell no to BG. Can't stand him and he used to be like the Woz of ATP basically.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #37
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she just needs to hire a new brain. :P
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #38
Cherry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Maybe she just needs to hire a new brain. :P
This.

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #39
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

It's a good draw.

Hope she's recovered from IW and is well rested.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #40
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

So do you guys think it's safe to assume Maria IS playing? She probably would've withdrawn before the draw if she was going to, right? I need to know before I do my entry for the Fill in the Draw competition </sad>
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #41
Cherry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
So do you guys think it's safe to assume Maria IS playing? She probably would've withdrawn before the draw if she was going to, right? I need to know before I do my entry for the Fill in the Draw competition </sad>
She will play. It's Miami and she has final points to defend. Not like it's some MMs or the other two rather useless PMs aka Madrid or Beijing. Plus I don't think there's anything serious with her foot/ankle.
I don't get it why you keep thinking she would withdraw? If she was able to play her IW final then with a few more days of rest she should be more than fit to play Miami.

Last edited by Cherry. : Mar 19th, 2012 at 08:59 PM.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #42
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Main sponsors as SE, IMG... there is no chance that she'll witdraw before plays at least one match.
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #43
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

I can't at Azarenka's draw, I just can't. Maria's draw looks fine I guess, could have been better, could have been much worse.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #44
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I'm kinda expecting her to make QF/SF now. If the SF are Vika vs. in-form Petra and Masha vs. Kim I'll be happy. And if Masha is to make another final, if her opponent is Azarenka she better win. I cannot cope with another loss to that overhyped grinder.
I'm sorry but unless a drastic change occurs, she's not beating Azarenka any time soon I don't say that to be a pessimist, I'm just being realistic.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #45
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka's draw is a joke OK she would beat many players right now but such an easy draw wasn't necessary, no Ivanovic, no Serena, no Kim, no Venus, no Li, just noone. This is insane at this rate she will be undefeated this whole year.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote