Maria's ranking breakdown in detail (and other random stats) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #16
country flag atominside

atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of
Re: Maria's ranking breakdown in detail (and other random stats)

why are you like a robot^ ?
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #17
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
Give him a break you're always after him.
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #18
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent work! May you always have "time" to update the stats.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #19
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
Why are you such a rogue? Go to hell, leave people alone.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #20
country flag atominside

atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Why are you such a rogue? Go to hell, leave people alone.
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #21
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent stats

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 05:34 AM   #22
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks I'll update it once or twice a week depending on my mood (ie how well Maria does )
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #23
country flag gociku

gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future

9730 and 7930
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #24
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

positives for this week:
- Maria spends her 80th week in the top 2
- 10 weeks away from spending 300 weeks in the top 10
- edges further away from Kvitova in the rankings by gaining 250 pts
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #25
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
positives for this week:
- Maria spends her 80th week in the top 2
- 10 weeks away from spending 300 weeks in the top 10
- edges further away from Kvitova in the rankings by gaining 250 pts
It's very important for Maria to keep this #2 so that she'll have to face Azarenka only in finals and sooner or later Azarenka will start losing before finals!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #26
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
It's very important for Maria to keep this #2 so that she'll have to face Azarenka only in finals and sooner or later Azarenka will start losing before finals!
I actually think it's better for her to play Vika before the finals.
She sucks big time in finals post-injury against anybody bar her bitches aka Stosur & Jankovic. Her mental strength in finals nowadays seems just non-existent.
In QFs & SFs she usually plays much better so she might have a better chance of beating Vika had they met earlier.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Julia Goerges|Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Novak Djokovic|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #27
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

As requested by Steven., I will post this here from now on

RACE TO ISTANBUL YEC

Latest Update:

Current Race Position (After Indian Wells)

Race Singles (As of March 19, 2012)

1. Victoria Azarenka 4370 (5)
2. Maria Sharapova 2220 (3)
3. Agnieszka Radwanska 1885 (6)
4. Angelique Kerber 1410 (6)
5. Marion Bartoli 1246 (6)
6. Petra Kvitova 1180 (5)
7. Kim Clijsters 1100 (3)
8. Sara Errani 1015 (6)
------------------------------------------------------
9. Daniela Hantuchova 1006 (7)
10. Ana Ivanovic 981 (6)
------------------------------------------------------
11. Julia Goerges 961 (7)
12. Caroline Wozniacki 961 (5)
13. Samantha Stosur 886 (6)
14. Li Na 851 (5)
15. Jelena Jankovic 796 (7)
16. Mona Barthel 758 (7)
17. Maria Kirilenko 748 (6)
18. Yanina Wickmayer 665 (6)
19. Zheng Jie 643 (6)
20. Christina McHale 615 (5)
21. Flavia Pennetta 615 (6)

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr.graphics thread

Last edited by Julian. : Mar 20th, 2012 at 12:40 PM.
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #28
country flag Steven.

I'm gonna add Julian's projected race ranks into the second post of this thread, so everything rank related regarding Maria can be found more easily.

Thanks Julian.
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #29
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Ranking Update Miami: Fighting to keep #2
Tennis Tipping :#239, Suicide Tennis: #127, PAW: #108, Tipping: #56, FITD: #188

Won in 2014
Tennis Triathlon: Acapulco
Suicide Tennis: Charleston
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 02:08 PM   #30
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Seeking an update soon...
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote