Indian Wells 2012 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 15th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #121
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all
Re: Indian Wells 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Yes, I understood it like that: that we are hopeless cases... And you wanted to talk us out of that.. or so?
I don't know why Sabre came with this here. .. and why you answered
So yes, you both are hopeless cases

btw, something from Sabine? Any News?
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #122
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
I don't know why Sabre came with this here. ..
i know as much as you do

Quote:
and why you answered
Because I think in the end it doesn't matter who does the psycho trick as long as someone DOES!!! STAT!

Quote:
So yes, you both are hopeless cases
Really? why? Because I think it shouldn't be a big deal to talk about that? It shouldn't be a big deal AT ALL! Hopefully we can agree on that. I know the world is different though.

Quote:
btw, something from Sabine? Any News
nope.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #123
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Your psychologist could be male or female, & come from Canada or USA or Germany or Australia, as long as they are good at their job, I don't mind who or where they come from. I just want Sabs to return to form.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #124
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Your psychologist could be male or female, & come from Canada or USA or Germany or Australia, as long as they are good at their job, I don't mind who or where they come from. I just want Sabs to return to form.
Yeah that would be great!
Let's hope for a good first round opponent. She can't lose anmyore, because otherwise Angie will overtake Sabine soon.

@Mojobackhand: Du hast Post
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #125
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
@Mojobackhand: Du hast Post
Danke! Du auch.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 12:32 AM   #126
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
She has three, according to BILD.

One in Bradenton and two (presumably at the Olympic Support Center) in Berlin.

http://www.bild.de/sport/mehr-sport/...9898.bild.html
What a typically stupid BILD article once again!
"Melbourne has never been this blond"
How comes BILD journalists don`t kill themselfes every day? Can`t believe they get payed for BS like that!
HORRIBLE!!! Apparently they have no respect for the journalist job whatsoever!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #127
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't know why Sabre came with this here.
Ok the smilie was a bit to much then, but you interpreted it the way you wanted, maybe i didn't meant it the way you thought

And why not, just some fun, maybe it puts a smile on the face of some, instead of boring crisis talk all the time inside the Lisicki Subforum, noone gets hurt by that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojobackhand;
should we go over to the infirmary?
got my blanket ready since Doha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojobackhand;
I know the world is different though
in here it's Middle Ages sometimes

Quote:
btw, something from Sabine? Any News
We won't hear much until Miami, that's OK, she has other things as Twitter or FB to worry about right now.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 07:21 AM   #128
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post

in here it's Middle Ages sometimes

Code:
We won't hear much until Miami, that's OK, she has other things as Twitter or FB to worry about right now.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 07:13 PM   #129
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
playing the no 110 in the world? surely Sabine can't find a way to lose that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Worst defeat of her career? Losing to someone with no weapons not even ranked in the top 100. Just... horrible. I don't even know what to say. Clearly she has the game, but when it comes to mental toughness she is as weak as they come. Something needs to be done about that, whether it's a sport psychologist or a trip to see the Wizard. She's wasting so many opportunities to make up some points to fall back on in case she can't defend her Grass points, not to mention-- with top 10 in sight.
Agree. Break Points Won: only 1 of 10 ! Also Sabine must work on footwork/movement

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #130
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot about my comment, maybe I 'put the mock' on Sabine I won't make any more assumptions like that in the future.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote