Julia in Indian Wells 2012 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #121
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all
Re: Julia in Indian Wells 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Yep

Azarenka is not that unbeatable everybody suppose. Mona has just shown. But the way Jule performed yesterday after 2:2 first set, was headless and frantic like we have seen her last year and nine times of ten against higher ranked players
i'm sorry that she was not able to push her self to her highest limits (4 example like in the last matcg against serena). like, the whole time, she was nowhere with her game
_inocencia_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 09:54 AM   #122
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

There seems to be some trouble with png images.

Here again Julia's smileys from Wednesday.

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #123
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Oh now I see. Wink, fingernail painting (just like those twitpics she posted earlier), the peace or victory sign, a thumbs up. And that weird wink with wide eye and tongue out. What is that last one? It looks odd because people don't usually wink with the other eye wide open like that.

Thanks Cilly.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote