Megan Moulton-Levy Mania - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 12:39 AM   #631
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Megan Moulton-Levy Mania

QF: LEE-WATERS (USA) / MOULTON-LEVY (USA) defeated DABROWSKI (CAN) / PEGULA (USA) 6-2 6-0

keep winning ladies!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 01:14 AM   #632
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice scoreline This match was like a vacation compared to their 1st rd match
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #633

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

SF: DOLONTS (RUS) / FORETZ GACON (FRA) defeated LEE-WATERS (USA) / MOULTON-LEVY (USA) 0-6 6-4 [10-4]

still a good week!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #634

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

MML & LLW are playing Memphis this week . They drew the WC team of Welcher/Hibberd in the 1st rd.

Most likely the #1 seeds ( Andrea H / Lucy H ) will be waiting in the QTRS... GL!
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #635

go ladies!

Old Feb 21st, 2012, 12:51 AM   #636

They won 6/0 6/0

Next Up: The #1 seeds... GL!
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 08:22 AM   #637

gl. keep winning!

Old Feb 28th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #638

Acapulco R1:

Malek/Woehr (GER/GER) d. Kondratieva/Moulton-Levy (RUS/USA) 67(1) 62 103

better luck next time megan!

Old Feb 28th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #639

Nice try MML
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 07:55 AM   #640

100k+H Nassau:

R1: MML/LLW def. Cornet/Parmentier 64 63
QF: MML/LLW vs Bratchikova/Jurak

go ladies!

Old Mar 14th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #641

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
100k+H Nassau:

R1: MML/LLW def. Cornet/Parmentier 64 63
QF: MML/LLW vs Bratchikova/Jurak

go ladies!
Really solid scoreline against a tough team
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #642

50k Osprey:

R1: MML/LLW vs (1) Grandin/Uhlirova

tough draw. gl ladies!

Old Mar 29th, 2012, 12:36 AM   #643

They upset the #1 seeds 6/2 7/5
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #644

great win!

QF now against (WC) Falconi/Vandeweghe.

go ladies!

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 03:45 PM   #645

they won their QF 64 76 and beat fichman/pelletier in the SF 61 16 10-7. congrats ladies for making the final. now against panova/tsurenko. go ladies, get that title!