Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 93 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #1381
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

KanSuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2012, 09:36 AM   #1382
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

congrats Su-Wei

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #1383
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolinA View Post
She's actually reached career high at no.75 this week!
????

this weeks rankings:

70 65 Arn, Greta 13/04/79 HUN 862 22
71 70 Morita, Ayumi 11/03/90 JPN 860 28
72 71 Bondarenko, Kateryna 08/08/86 UKR 855 19
73 74 Tatishvili, Anna 03/02/90 GEO 834 30
74 73 Date-Krumm, Kimiko 28/09/70 JPN 825 28
75 77 Mattek-Sands, Bethanie 23/03/85 USA 816 14
76 75 Soler-Espinosa, Silvia 19/11/87 ESP 816 20
77 79 Keothavong, Anne 16/09/83 GBR 809 32
78 123 Hsieh, Su-Wei 04/01/86 TPE 800 13
79 82 Cadantu, Alexandra 03/05/90 ROU 793 30
80 72 Krajicek, Michaella 09/01/89 NED 787 21

anyway, it doesn't matter, she's back in the top 100 and that's the important thing!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đΰi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #1384

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Indian Wells R1:

HSIEH, Su-Wei (TPE)/PENG, Shuai (CHN) vs BENESOVA, Iveta (CZE)/ZAHLAVOVA STRYCOVA, Barbora (CZE)

not the easiest one, but winnable. possible R2 against (4) KIRILENKO, Maria (RUS)/PETROVA, Nadia (RUS)

gl su-wei!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đΰi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #1385
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

Anyone knows her plan after Miami??
Will she go back to play some ITF events.........
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #1386
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I think she will start to play singles at dubs events now that her rank is higher. It might be hard but she will have to stick in premiers qualifying if she wants to maintain her dubs ranking
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #1387
country flag Chakvenus

Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future

That's a good question. Her ranking is high enough now for direct entry into some of the lesser European red clay events, so she might play a few of those, however she'll pretty much undoubtedly play Rome and Madrid regardless of where her singles ranking is. I assume she'll be able to enter qualies for both.
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 02:21 AM   #1388
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully, she doesn't play both singles and doubles in every tournament. She doesn't want to get injured or tired before the Olympics.
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 06:42 AM   #1389

R1: Benesova/Zahlavova Strycova (CZE/CZE) d. Hsieh/Peng (TPE/CHN) 64 75

Old Mar 13th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #1390

25k Clearwater:

R1: (2) Hsieh vs Larcher De Brito

gl su-wei!

Old Mar 15th, 2012, 12:00 AM   #1391
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

(2)Su-Wei Hsieh (TPE) d. Michelle Larcher De Brito (POR) 75 26 63
GL in second round!!
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 12:23 AM   #1392
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

what why is she playing a 25k, why not miami qualies!!
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 02:53 AM   #1393
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionette View Post
what why is she playing a 25k, why not miami qualies!!
She is playing qualies, that was her main goal in the first place. She'll probably withdraw when the time comes around.
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 01:08 AM   #1394
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Go SU Wei. Is she playing Charleston?? She could do quite well there
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 01:10 AM   #1395
country flag Chakvenus

Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future

Apparently she lost to Voegele 36 63 76 (1), so her berth in Miami Qs is still safe.