Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 91 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #1351
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

GSM Scheepers 63 62

She'd really need the Nassau tournament, such a shame her part of the draw was last to play.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #1352
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

At least she is playing again
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #1353
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
GSM Scheepers 63 62

She'd really need the Nassau tournament, such a shame her part of the draw was last to play.

She really can't get into Nassau because of that?
I think that's a bit unfair. If she would have played yesterday she could have played there.

Maybe a WC?

I agree, a few matches in Nassau could be good for her.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #1354
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
GSM Scheepers 63 62

Really no chance she plays there?
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #1355
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post

She really can't get into Nassau because of that?
I think that's a bit unfair. If she would have played yesterday she could have played there.

Maybe a WC?

I agree, a few matches in Nassau could be good for her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiafan View Post
Really no chance she plays there?
According to Meelis:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
She can, if she gets to play her R2 early on Friday. But yeah, very unlikely she will be back to Nassau this year. It´s a back-up anyway.
Unfortunate, really.
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #1356
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #1357
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Wow. Did not expect such a beatdown. With that kind of game she has nothing to do in Miami either. It's a dead circle - she needs more games to get it going again, but losing in first round does not help that in any way. Maybe she will now switch another smaller tournament into her schedule between Copenhagen and Stuttgart?
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #1358
country flag WhoAmI?

The week between Copenhagen and Stuttgart is the Fed Cup week. Biggest ITFs are 50k in USA, 25ks in Italy and Uzbekistan.
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #1359
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

19 bps, this is probably the most Scheepers could have ever had in a 63 62 match, so the question is really becoming why is that? just an unlucky day or she's still struggling with her shoulder?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #1360
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The week between Copenhagen and Stuttgart is the Fed Cup week. Biggest ITFs are 50k in USA, 25ks in Italy and Uzbekistan.
Sry, I actually meant between Miami and Copenhagen
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #1361
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

but from the positive side, Kaia could easily lose in a 2/8 or 4/10 bp fashion instead of 13/19, i can see she is still fighting as much as she can, but her serve and groundstroke is just out of control today
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #1362
country flag WhoAmI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Sry, I actually meant between Miami and Copenhagen
It's still not much better. There's only Charelston, and no bigger ITFs than 25k either.
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #1363
country flag muusa

Quote:
It's still not much better. There's only Charelston, and no bigger ITFs than 25k either.
That's too bad indeed. If she loses early in Miami as well, she will basically have had only 2-3 competitive matches in a month counting from today til' Copenhagen. Let's hope she'll do a bit better in Miami then. And as Vik mentioned, she hasn't even been able to practice that much. Now she can again (hopefully?). At least it looks like she can get decent practice partners while on US-tour
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #1364
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

The challengers are stuffed up this year. There are no big ones in europe
Still, very disappointing from Kaia. I know that she hasnt played in a while but only 5 games after she felt good in her hit with woz, thats sad. Although I could see the match being closer than the scoreline suggests
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 06:48 AM   #1365
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Her schedule still has her listed as playing nassau so hopefully she gets a wildcard
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote