The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 7th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #781
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Um, yeah, she is giving us quite a treat lately with all these pictures... There are pictures raining at us ever since the start of the year, which is great, but it makes me a bit worried for her tennis. (I cannot believe I am saying this, I was the first to defend players when people were expressing the same concern... )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #782
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Um, yeah, she is giving us quite a treat lately with all these pictures... There are pictures raining at us ever since the start of the year, which is great, but it makes me a bit worried for her tennis. (I cannot believe I am saying this, I was the first to defend players when people were expressing the same concern... )
I would be ashamed to admit how worried I was before Monday night......the worry disappeared about five minutes after I saw her on court.
nelsondan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #783
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
I really like this picture, the others not so much.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #784
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
Today we are practicing with Hantuchova

The scenery at Maria's home looks awesome
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #785
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

All-Access Hour at Indian Wells.

lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #786
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Maria and Novak filming a new HEAD commercial

lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #787
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 03:46 AM   #788
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylux View Post
Maria and Novak filming a new HEAD commercial

Please don't tlel me she is going to 'act' in it She should only be photographed or do action shots.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #789
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Why not? An 'act' with Nole and Maria? Where do I have to sign to have it?
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #790
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

2012 IW - Pre-Tournament Interview:

Old Mar 8th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #791
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Last edited by Qetusi : Mar 8th, 2012 at 03:04 PM.
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #792
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Why not? An 'act' with Nole and Maria? Where do I have to sign to have it?
because Maria can't act to save her life.
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #793
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 07:26 PM   #794
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
because Maria can't act to save her life.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #795
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
Haha so that's the stick she wasn't happy to be blowing on. I'm proud, I just stopped myself from writing a sex joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
You should watch her Sony ericsson videos.