The Vera Zvonareva Picture Thread - Page 180 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #2686
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all
Re: The Vera Zvonareva Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
Thank You NoExit!!

Lovely pictures. Reminded how much we miss her

Fingernails matching her eyes color..
Sure, no problem of course.
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #2687
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

OMG ¡¡¡¡ she is sooooooo beautiful, and she hasn't cut her hair i love her hair lucky kids i really miss her hope we can get some pics this week
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #2688
country flag Milk_Shakespeare

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

Nice pictures.

These russian schoolgirls are pretty gorgeous indeed.
Milk_Shakespeare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 12:01 AM   #2689
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

She's perfect. I can't be tired looking at those deep eyes. I want to dive there
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 12:18 AM   #2690

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

Someone needs to know some words in russian.

Old Mar 6th, 2012, 01:33 AM   #2691
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk_Shakespeare View Post
Someone needs to know some words in russian.

Now everybody know..

She used the flowers, as a reference, to don't get lost in the middle of the students

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 07:59 AM   #2692
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Nice pictures.

Most of those girls look underage to me, so ill just refrain from commenting on them myself.
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #2693
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Wow thank you! Now I know more than ten words in Russian
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #2694
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
Most of those girls look underage to me, so ill just refrain from commenting on them myself.
LOL, I was thinking the same, I am pretty sure they are underage, teenage girls these days don't look like their age anymore. Better to keep the thoughts to ourselves . But Vera looks great as always

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #2695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
LOL, I was thinking the same, I am pretty sure they are underage, teenage girls these days don't look like their age anymore. Better to keep the thoughts to ourselves . But Vera looks great as always
Needless to say you both agree.
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #2696
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nice pictures.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
Quote:
LOL

Don't misunderstand our friend

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #2697
country flag NoExit

Quote:
LOL.

Ah, from when i was around that age i can remember better looking girls in my middle school & high school. And im only 26, so it's not like it was that long ago or is that hard to remember. Man o man, just thinking about it, i remember & knew some beauties, cuties & hotties back in my school days.
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #2698
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Quote:
LOL.

Ah, from when i was around that age i can remember better looking girls in my middle school & high school. And im only 26, so it's not like it was that long ago or is that hard to remember. Man o man, just thinking about it, i remember & knew some beauties, cuties & hotties back in my school days.
I went to an all-boys school.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #2699
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
I went to an all-boys school.
Dude, i imagine that must have made it harder to meet girls growing up....
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #2700
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dude, i imagine that must have made it harder to meet girls growing up....
I guess so. Not a massive issue though, really. It was a good school so it had that going for it.

Plus if there'd been any women like Vera in my class I mighta been like *sigh* and not really done a lot of work.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote