Indian Wells 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #16
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells 2012

Her draw section

Stosur v Bye
Falconi v Dulgheru
Davis v Martic
Bye v Petrova

Kirilenko v Bye
Begu v Hradecka
Martinez Sanchez v Dominguez Lino
Bye v Lisicki
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #17
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...12/609/MDS.pdf
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 11:32 PM   #18
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Her draw section

Stosur v Bye
Falconi v Dulgheru
Davis v Martic
Bye v Petrova

Kirilenko v Bye
Begu v Hradecka
Martinez Sanchez v Dominguez Lino
Bye v Lisicki
Phew, finally a draw that looks kinda managable in the first few rounds. Kirilenko in the third is definetaly a beatable opponent!
And possibly Stosur in the fourth... could be worse!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 11:53 PM   #19

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Stsour is pretty much on fire right now.... Doha final. And she has a nice incentive with the No. 4 spot waiting if she has a good run. Would like to see a Stosicki clash tbh. It's the best result I can get (as a fangurl) and don't have a fave about the outcome. as long as the winner beats Masha I'm happy

STOSICKI FTW.
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #20
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Stsour is pretty much on fire right now.... Doha final. And she has a nice incentive with the No. 4 spot waiting if she has a good run. Would like to see a Stosicki clash tbh. It's the best result I can get (as a fangurl) and don't have a fave about the outcome. as long as the winner beats Masha I'm happy

STOSICKI FTW.
The draw could hardly be any better for you, eh? Go Stosicki
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 05:03 AM   #21
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
I look forward to finally see them play together, but Petko will most definately be at the olympics, so Julia will play with her there not with Sabine.
Sabine should better play doubles with Kerber regarding the olympics.
Does Sabine even want to play doubles? I haven't heard her mention anything about it. Just singles.
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 07:51 AM   #22
country flag Specter
★ ★ ★ ★

Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute

I find this draw impossible to predict, something I'm starting to get used to. She could either truck her way easily to a meeting with Sam, or she could gloriously fail against one of the Spanish dudes ladies. I'll leave the predicting to the folks with functioning crystal balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Does Sabine even want to play doubles? I haven't heard her mention anything about it. Just singles.
I'm a bit partial to the OG doubs event. I don't think there is much to be won for a team with Sabs and Angie/Jule/Petko, right from the start. And if she does get far in singles and doubs, that's a lot of tennis for a very short period of time.
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankmoody View Post
You know, I'd have preferred them in different halfs. But if they have to meet in the 4th round so be it. Should be interesting. IF they get there. Stosur has probably Petrova in the 2nd or 3rd, I think. Then Sabine or Kirilenko. And Shazza is waiting around the corner... I don't know what to think of the draw. Don't think it is an easy draw tbh.
If Sabine is on fire she will go to the QF. If not....
I go with Specter and refrain from predictions.

Just lean back and enjoy the Boom Boom show... as long as it's on.
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #24
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
I think she will let us know until doubles draw is out we know she´s going to play with Jule but she wants to give us all information in pieces
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #25
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankmoody View Post
If there weren't Kiri & Sha'pova in
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #26
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, I don´t understand why some think that Sabine was unlucky with her draws this year.
I mean, her draws were decent, Vögele in 1st round of Melbourne, then sucky Peer. In Doha she faced tired and slightly injured Kerber and in Dubai she replaced Kvitova and got a BYE before facing Benesova in 2nd round...not that unlucky in general

Her draw in Indian Wells is OK as well.
I mean, Sabine often needs a match to get into some rhythm and Martinez Sanchez ( who whould win her first round match IMO) is a good opponent for a first round. Sabine already won against her and she is not that impressive lately anyway. But sure, u never know with Sabine, especially when she is still not at 100%.
Sabine on a bad day can lose to anyone just as she usually beats herself then.
So I actually just expect her to win her first round match somehow and then it just depends on her form, Kirilenko isn´t anything special but will take advantage of it for sure when Sabine makes too many UEs or when she gets tired to early.

We´ll see, draw isn´t that bad, she could easily reach QF here as well but I don´t think about that yet, especially as she often had disappointing results here in IW (losing to Arn,Vesnina,Cirstea )
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #27
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

MJMS is beatable. She's still rusty after being back from injury. As long as Sabine shows up, brings it and doesn't choke this should be a routine match for her. I empathize the word should, however.
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 07:28 AM   #28
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

A possible Sabine match against Kiri? would definately enjoy that

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 10:46 PM   #29

Apparently she was practicing with Elena Baltacha.
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #30
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Thank you, that answers my question from the video thread
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote