Babos Timea - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2012, 12:54 AM   #406
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of
Re: Babos Timea

Still can't believe it 6-4 6-4

Great pic from the trophy presentation:

Last edited by Gregorio87 : Feb 27th, 2012 at 01:05 AM.
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2012, 06:34 AM   #407
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2012.Monterrey.Final.Babos.vs.Cadantu
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 09:08 AM   #408
country flag Ofen

Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice Ofen is just really nice

I curious for the next doubles only tournament. I would have bet that first big results will come in doubles from her. But of course it's possible she will be too happy and/or tired to concentrate to next matches
Ofen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #409
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

It's not simply to win if everytimes you change doublemate. Birnerova isn't in form. Timea needs a fixed partner for double (Szavay? Srebotnik? Stephens?)
Battiv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #410
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battiv View Post
Two question for you Hungarian:

- How do you pronounce, Babňsh or Bŕbosh?
- Did you read in her site something about her fit? I have noticed that she has take weight and the translators from Hungarian to Italian aren't good. Her father write very much and he deals with very technique matters.
Here's a vid, where the interviewer says first "Babos Tímeával" (with Babos Tímea):

I think she is now fit as usual, maybe some babyfat. Some girls like to eat bakery

Quote:
It's not simply to win if everytimes you change doublemate. Birnerova isn't in form. Timea needs a fixed partner for double (Szavay? Srebotnik? Stephens?)
I hope Timi will play with Stephens, she will play also on the Bahamas Agi is injured as always...
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #411
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

18th in the race.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #412
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post

She doesn't look completely at ease to say the least, and with good reason.

Video highlights her, let's say, solid build. I guess she never needed to be told to eat all her goulash when she was a kid.

Eu Jogo Ténis

Prokofiev + Son Goku = pwnage
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #413
tejmeglekvár
CFO

tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute

so, 25k-Irapuato next week, then 100k-Bahama. 50+150pts only, but might comes handy sometimes.

They are thinking to enter Copenhagen, Fes, Budapest, Brussels or Strasbourg and two 100k, Prague and Cagnes-su-Mer I guess.
No point playing big Premiers (or qualy) and being crushed by top players yet, more matchplay experience with ~50-150 ranked players is important.

Quote:
Two question for you Hungarian:

- How do you pronounce, Babňsh or Bŕbosh?
- Did you read in her site something about her fit? I have noticed that she has take weight and the translators from Hungarian to Italian aren't good. Her father write very much and he deals with very technique matters.
Her father thinks its really important, so she has to work a lot. Already did lot during winter, but still doing mainly that this week, only playing doubles Acapulco so has time.
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #414
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
so, 25k-Irapuato next week, then 100k-Bahama. 50+150pts only, but might comes handy sometimes.
Irapuato? I don't believe:

"I was going to play Acapulco qualies but I couldn't, obviously, because I was still playing here! So I'm going there but only to play doubles. Then a 100,000 in the Bahamas, a little rest, then three more WTAs. It's all big tournaments from now. I can't wait!"
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #415
country flag Battiv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UegjI...eature=related
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #416
country flag fmate26

fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all

Quote:
Irapuato? I don't believe:

"I was going to play Acapulco qualies but I couldn't, obviously, because I was still playing here! So I'm going there but only to play doubles. Then a 100,000 in the Bahamas, a little rest, then three more WTAs. It's all big tournaments from now. I can't wait!"
Her father said today Timi will play in Irapuato.

Sharapova * Kvitova * Zvonareva
fmate26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 09:30 AM   #417
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Fans..

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #418
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

latest version

25k Iraputo
25k Poza Rica, Mexico

no Bahamas...

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #419
tejmeglekvár
CFO

tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
latest version

25k Iraputo
25k Poza Rica, Mexico

no Bahamas...
thats kinda stupid...
So basically between Monterrey and Copenhagen she´ll play only two 25k in 6 weeks. I mean she needs rest after Australia+South American swing, just hope its not too much.
And other interesting thing, why not play Barcelona to start clay season instead of Copenhagen HC... kinda pointless.
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 04:43 PM   #420
country flag Gregorio87

I think Copenhagen is a perfect tournament for Timi A not so strong indoor hard international. And I would like to see her against the tournaments princess in the later rounds

But these two 25Ks

Sombrero time with Greta