Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 182 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 21st, 2012, 07:54 PM   #2716
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Alex
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 05:36 PM   #2717
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Curcubeu, thank you for posting the Youtube clip with Alexandra dancing.

To be honest when I watch her dancing that well I forget about tennis, it makes me like her even more
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 05:38 PM   #2718
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I got it forwarded by Linda, though.

Yeah, but I still hope she knows what she is payed for...
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 07:27 PM   #2719
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

To my Romanian friends. Here is proof for what we already knew, prosport's writers are lurking on TF.

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi...statie-9329380

Quote:
VIDEO Alexandra Dulgheru super hard as you've never seen! Break scene "Billie Jean"! What deserves note pestaţie?

Alexandra Dulgheru, one of the best tennis player in our form, offered to Monterrey, the city in which the Open the "Whirlpool", a performance of great days.

At a party given by the organizers, athletic 22-year-old captured the attention of his movements to the music of Michael Jackson. A benefit applauded enthusiastically by all who had the courage to venture into the ring, the song "Billie Jean".

Unfortunately for Dulgheru, training on Michal Jackson's rhythms have not helped much in the field is deleted from both the single and the double.

Lost doubles as well, 1-6, 1-6 vs. Top seed Errani/Vinci together with Cornet hitting another 7DFs..
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 07:37 PM   #2720
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

the article

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 07:56 PM   #2721
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

I like the way you move, moving all around
I like the way you look when the sun goes down
I like the way you move, moving all around
I like the way you dance when the sun goes down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fPrmDe1FaI

But I like you more on the tennis court Alexandra, even when they say that you are "pushing"

Last edited by grs : Feb 22nd, 2012 at 08:26 PM.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:24 PM   #2722
country flag Curcubeu

I just watched Soler vs. Cadantu and even though Alex the lesser played a good and especially clutch match, there is no reason to only win 6 games against that returnless, moonballing clay mug. She must have played and served like a junior, seriously...

She will need a lot of luck in Acapulco I think...
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:26 PM   #2723
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
I just watched Soler vs. Cadantu and even though Alex the lesser played a good and especially clutch match, there is no reason to only win 6 games against that returnless, moonballing clay mug. She must have played and served like a junior, seriously...

She will need a lot of luck in Acapulco I think...
She must skip Acapulco. For her sake.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #2724
country flag Curcubeu

Finally, a cheque in my hands. Now I know how Michael Jackson felt.
'Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated... lalala...'

Mmmhh, Warsaw felt better...
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #2725
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Hopefully, not a repost...

majcpw is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #2726

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

lovely pic

Old Feb 26th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #2727
country flag Curcubeu

I can remember that one from off-season 2010.

When she was still innocent and prefered playing guitar with her racket than hanging up on the dancefloor in shady salad bars.
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #2728
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Acapulco:

(5)Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU) v Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK)
(wc)Ximena Hermoso (MEX) v Patricia Mayr-Achleitner (AUT)
Eva Birnerova (CZE) v Anna Tatishvili (GEO)
Timea Bacsinszky (SUI) v (4)Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU)

Joke section (apart from Irina of course), but didn't we say that about Monterrey as well?

If she doesn't reach the QF on her favourite surface with that draw, I'm done with her.
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #2729
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

She's so losing to Hermoso
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #2730

i want a Flavia vs Alex SF, but both of them suck too bad to get there