Caroline's Live Scoring Thread v8 - Page 342 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #5116
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline's Live Scoring Thread v8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
next time it happens to forrun a WC women race i surely will
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2012, 09:13 PM   #5117
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
O, Corswandt knows his tennis, mate. Don't you worry about that. He just hates Caroline's guts and likes to see us suffer, that's all.
When knowing and still professing to the contrary, sometimes it helps to jog reality otherwise during duplicity the alter ego might attempt identity theft. I don't think he hates Caroline particularly, I think he is more inclined to hate success above that of his other self. That's an alter ego thats particularly handy with a keyboard, printer, and a lamination device.
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #5118
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
thanks, though it was a "routine" Superg jump done at more than 100km/h really i thought i was to die
You wouldn't be the first, even the best have made 'Big Air' on routine jumps... I'm not surprised you did... Balls of steel...
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #5119
country flag Burisleif

P.S. we need whoever has the most Mojo to open thread v9 before the admin do it... So if you opened a LST during the mid 2010 to early 2011 period step right up.
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #5120
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
When knowing and still professing to the contrary, sometimes it helps to jog reality otherwise during duplicity the alter ego might attempt identity theft. I don't think he hates Caroline particularly, I think he is more inclined to hate success above that of his other self. That's an alter ego thats particularly handy with a keyboard, printer, and a lamination device.
Computer keyboard or Rick Wakeman keyboard?
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #5121
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
Computer keyboard or Rick Wakeman keyboard?
I think you will find that Rick uses both.
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #5122
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamanKarolina View Post
To read forums of players you don't particularly care for just for kicks must mean you have an abundance of time on your hands, too much of it in fact. So yes , for their own sakes I would like to assume that they are toddlers or near enough that age
+1

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #5123
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
I think you will find that Rick uses both.
Keyboards and lamination devices?

Impressive.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 09:46 PM   #5124
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
Keyboards and lamination devices?

Impressive.
It makes it easier to P-P-Pick up the Penguin pics and keep them clean.

And yes we can delve much deeper into the exploration of cheesetastic humour in the irony thread should you wish.
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #5125
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange
Now reading Caroline's Live Scoring.

Quote:
Reply Posted by Corswandt
One of my favourite TF pastimes. It's getting quieter in there though, for obvious reasons.

Do these toddlers really don't have something better to do? Acting like the idiots that they are on twitter when mummy isn't looking over their shoulder, or listening to their Justin Bieber records perhaps?
They´re not toddlers, however scary it sounds. Just some people with serios personality issues whose purpose in live is to follow all things Caroline like a hyena and badmouth her.
I mean some of them even comment on videos of her on youtube so it is pretty obvious that "boring Karolina" is kind of pretty interesting for them since they cannot stop themselves from staring at her vids.
I think those like him come to our forum very often but they don´t dare to post something anymore as that would lead to a quick ban. With their history they have every reason to be worried ...
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote